Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Made in Alexandria: The Origin of the Yahweh Cult
RE: Made in Alexandria: The Origin of the Yahweh Cult
(March 29, 2013 at 11:03 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:“As for Hezekiah, the Judean, he did not submit to my yoke. I laid siege to 46 of his fortified cities, walled forts and to the countless small villages in their vicinity …. I led off 200,150 people, young and old, male and female, horse, mules, donkeys, camels, big and small cattle beyond counting, and counted them as booty.” (Taylor Prism)

And archaeology does not give the least indication of 46 fortified cities plus walled forts anywhere it JUDAH -- Judean would be a Greek/Roman era name, see wishful thinking translations. So in addition the bible story being different from the prism story we have conclusive evidence whatever and whoever the prism is referring to is not biblical Judah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Made in Alexandria: The Origin of the Yahweh Cult - by A_Nony_Mouse - March 31, 2013 at 1:07 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Origin of April Fools? Goosebump 2 542 April 2, 2023 at 3:41 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Allah/Yahweh/Jesus are like....... Brian37 10 2989 April 23, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Cult of Alice dyresand 2 1184 April 14, 2015 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist