Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
Hmm...I don't know if I trust the video person, because when we checked those on shiachat a while ago, they ended up not being true. Perhaps we didn't do the root thing properly.

The thing is, the Prophet Mohammad didn't write the whole Quran together in the same time. Different verses or chapters were revealed in different occasions and they deal with different circumstances of that time.

To say he thought about how much each word would appear at the end of it, is far fetch.

At the same time, I'm quite aware of contradictions and problems in Quran.

This leaves me to the conclusion, perhaps the history of Islam has been fabricated and that Mohammad is not the original author of the current Quran.

Humans could've done so, if they thought about it through, and wanted it to be "signs of the in the end era" of their marvelous work to be true.

Perhaps some reality talented poets got together and made it up. This would suggest perhaps Mohammad didn't exist.

But there is problems in that there existed well recorded history of uprising etc, by his descendants.

Or perhaps he did exist, but the Quran was totally re-written. I tend to favour this idea, except, then, why all the excuses of not bringing miracles?

This all so mind boggling....if the video is true...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba - by MysticKnight - April 5, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16364 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 40222 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb