Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 8:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you willing to do for Bryan Fischer?
RE: What are you willing to do for Bryan Fischer?
Nobody is suggesting that this Fischer character isn't a deplorable asshole, but I'm not in the habit of interrogating bloodied human speedbumps while on a stroll prior to getting them medical attention. No matter what his views are or the manner in which he disseminates them, I believe he can be countered without allowing him to writhe alone in pain until he succumbs to his injuries. I fear promoting Judge Dredd behavior by those with hypersensitivity to crankish opinions than I do to the crankish opinions themselves. The OP also doesn't consider the fact that if Fischer were to pass on the street that there will be some other asshole to immediately take his place.

Reciprocity is also in play. I would hope that somebody encountering my bloody mass would lend assistance without considering how my opinions mesh with their view of existence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you willing to do for Bryan Fischer? - by Cato - May 20, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Some thoughts I felt compelled to share with anyone willing to listen, entheogen 22 2922 September 17, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: entheogen