Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 8:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you willing to do for Bryan Fischer?
RE: What are you willing to do for Bryan Fischer?
(May 21, 2014 at 1:32 pm)Coffee Jesus Wrote: If our worldview really is superior, we shouldn't have to promote it by killing our opponents. Pragmatic ethics is my ultimate moral paradigm, and this metaethical theory tells me that it's counterproductive to kill people for holding different viewpoints.

So that's why you would save him? To feel superior?(A hard accusation I know but to be honest I don't think that I didn't misinterpreted what you said did I?) And another question what is more counterproductive? Kill people that hold different viewpoints? Or helping people that hold different viewpoints?

(May 21, 2014 at 2:27 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: Is it okay if I call 911 and then stuff his pockets with little baggies of black tar heroin?

I like your style[Image: waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

(May 21, 2014 at 3:20 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: This is one of the many reasons why it is not a dilemma for me.

The more nut jobs like this guy there are spouting their bigotry, the more it discredits ALL religion.

Tell that to the nazis. Thousands supported the holocaust and millions were killed during it(and I'm not talking only about the jews, there where apse the gypsies, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses as well) yet christianity persists in our days. And religions not only persist but is considered a normal attribute of any human being.

(May 21, 2014 at 3:20 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: I want guys like this out there.

Seriously? And I'm the one who's been judge by formulating this question?
Not the guy that wants more denialists, homophobes, misogynists and christian extremist.
But me? Seriously?[Image: whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

(May 21, 2014 at 3:20 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: They are among the best enemies religion has.

Many people say this as well. But it's only when our enemies start winning that we take a look at what we were saying.[Image: stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you willing to do for Bryan Fischer? - by Zidneya - May 21, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Some thoughts I felt compelled to share with anyone willing to listen, entheogen 22 2922 September 17, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: entheogen