Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
Quote:And sometimes natural is good. And since homosexuality has been around since the dawn of humanity, it's not exactly abnormal, either.
Yeah, so has been cleft lips. Homosexuality serves no practical purpose to anyone, unlike heterosexuality, which is actually a productive enterprise.
It is an abnormality, a defect.
It's nature gone wrong, man.
Quote:So what? Why is the biological function of a penis or vagina even relevant here? How does that determine what a healthy family is? Family is about human bonds, not what a penis or vagina can do.
You were not talking about families in your post. So this was not directed to that particular question. I merely explained that the male and female sexual organs have a practical purpose, that is to bring forth children.
Quote:Did you know the clitoris has no other purpose other than sexual gratification? Has no bearing on reproduction whatsoever. Genitals evolved to be pleasured and humans derive pleasure in many different ways. Homosexual acts fulfill that purpose, too.
Yes, I guess its there to actually encourage reproduction.
Though I'm really not in the mood to debate the debauchery of others.
Quote:Actually, many gay people have children with opposite-sex partners. Yes, gay people have straight sex because sexuality isn't black and white. Sometimes they question their sexuality, sometimes they're bi, sometimes they're afraid to come out of the closet so they try to start a nuclear family. They are people, too.
Yes, that's another thing. Things are so complicated these days.
After starting a family, they break up and pursue the path of sodomy.
How do you expect parenting from a person that has abandoned his family on his selfish quest?
He not only dishonored himself, but dishonored his former family aswell.

Quote:You should come out of the narrow hole more often, then.
I do, by coming here to hear about what you people have to say.
Quote:Why is it so hard for you to accept that the world is not black and white and human interaction is incredibly varied and complex? I'm sorry if that scares you, but that's real life.
No, human interaction is actually fairly straightforward in my opinion. There only arise a few complications like these, and we're forced to adjust ourselves according to them.
Quote:Yes, they are.
Can you find me any records of gay adoptions before 2000 anywhere?
Really, like two gay dudes going to the adoption centre and telling that they want to adopt a child, and being granted permission to do so.
Quote:Because they deserve to have happy families just like every one else, and there is nothing wrong with it. Why are you so against a child having loving parents? Because you don't like the idea of butt sex?
Oh I agree. If they want to have families, they should do it the way that everyone does. Go and marry a woman, have children.
And yes, that is another thing. Go on to explain that to a child.
Quote:There are also families with women who have multiple husbands and the children don't know who the father is. And there are families with single parents. None of this explains why gay families are bad. They are just a different kind of family, one that you've decided to be prejudiced against.
Wow, that's fucked up. How on earth did they get a marriage certified anywhere for that?
And more importantly, what kind of an emasculated donkey would hop on such a train? Sharing your woman? Such people are not worthy of being called a man, let alone being called a father.
But frankly such "families" which I'd refrain from calling so, are probably so scarce that they are nowhere to be found in civilized societies.
Multiple husbands Smile How they manage not to kill eachother off, I simply cannot comprehend. Men are created to be competetive and women are created to be selective. Its simply unnatural to have such relations. But these false ideas about free love and other hippy-counter culture crap has really twisted the ways of many.

(May 27, 2014 at 11:25 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Mehmet, this is exactly the sort of thing that earned you a place on my ignore list in the past. How I wish I still had the option. Since I don't, I'm forced to ignore you and your obscene opinions the old-fashioned way (never mind, you like tradition don't you?). I shall leave you to carry on burrowing further into your narrow little hole with your own virtual teeth. Who knows, maybe you'll bite your tongue and poison yourself with your own venom.

Goodbye and good luck you sack of shit.
That's all you do, of course. If we were friends on facebook, you'd probably unfriend me, and I wouldn't care. "You hurt my feelings Sad I'm unfriending you!"
Shit...What is with you people, really? Typical liberal etiquette I guess.
As for obscenity, I guess the only "obscene" thing I wanted was for children to have a father and a mother! Its impossible! How can anyone think like that!
Really, you are mad, you are all raving mad!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 27, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7692 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1279 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6933 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1706 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2984 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1730 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4596 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3636 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am