Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
(May 27, 2014 at 11:37 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Yeah, so has been cleft lips. Homosexuality serves no practical purpose to anyone, unlike heterosexuality, which is actually a productive enterprise.

Neither do childless families, according to your restrictive definition of "productive." You gonna be giving them shit too?

Quote:It is an abnormality, a defect.
It's nature gone wrong, man.

So, are you the kind of guy who taunts the disabled in the streets? After all, they've got abnormalities too. Or do you just single out the gays because of pre-formed ideological biases, and then retrofit your reasoning to avoid having to just come out and say "I just don't like the gays."?

Quote:You were not talking about families in your post. So this was not directed to that particular question. I merely explained that the male and female sexual organs have a practical purpose, that is to bring forth children.

And you'd be wrong there, too: the purpose of the egg and sperm is to bring forth children, the purpose of genitalia is to enable sex. That's why sterile people can still have sex; the organ's function is not what you're characterizing it as. Incidentally, the "purpose" of sex also isn't exclusively children, as we have an evolved pleasure response that also puts it squarely into the "for fun" category.

Quote:Yes, that's another thing. Things are so complicated these days.
After starting a family, they break up and pursue the path of sodomy.
How do you expect parenting from a person that has abandoned his family on his selfish quest?
He not only dishonored himself, but dishonored his former family aswell.

What's this? An overly simplified strawman version of what actually happens that doesn't take into account all the facts in its desperate need to preserve the nuclear family at all costs? Madness! Confused Fall

Quote:Can you find me any records of gay adoptions before 2000 anywhere?
Really, like two gay dudes going to the adoption centre and telling that they want to adopt a child, and being granted permission to do so.

Even if nobody could, that doesn't automatically make your point correct, that's an argument from ignorance.

Quote:Oh I agree. If they want to have families, they should do it the way that everyone does. Go and marry a woman, have children.

Exactly the same argument could be made for single straight people wanting to adopt. Hell, to anyone wanting to adopt. Dodgy

Quote:And yes, that is another thing. Go on to explain that to a child.

Another stupid argument, as we don't assess someone's appropriateness as a child carer based on how hard their personal experiences are to explain to children. Explaining the death of a parent to a child would be very difficult, and yet you're not here saying widows shouldn't be allowed to keep their kids.

You know, you started off with all these arguments about nature and normalcy and all that, but you quickly lapse into these other arguments about families being dishonored and how hard it'd be to explain this to kids, which rather tip your hand. Thinking

Quote:Multiple husbands Smile How they manage not to kill eachother off, I simply cannot comprehend. Men are created to be competetive and women are created to be selective. Its simply unnatural to have such relations. But these false ideas about free love and other hippy-counter culture crap has really twisted the ways of many.

"I can't imagine how it could work/I wouldn't like it, therefore it's immoral and shouldn't be done."

Grow up, Mehmet. Not everything is about you and what you want.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by Esquilax - May 28, 2014 at 7:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7693 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1280 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6934 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1706 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2984 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1730 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4596 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3636 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am