Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
Quote:Yeah, you know, I don't think that every gay person involves themselves in parades. In fact, I think the overwhelming majority don't. I also don't think gay people are into weird kinks any more than straight people are.

So, no, it's you applying a stereotype, loaded with your absolutely uneducated opinions, about a handful of people whose lifestyles you dislike for stupid and arbitrary reasons, to millions of people, most of whom live and act no differently from anybody else.
Well, it really matters little whatever stereotypes I have of them, I'm not here to actually discuss their antics, I'm here to discuss the fate of the children.
They can go and pass on AIDS to eachother in meth parties or whatever.
Quote:You're just being a homophobic bigot with no basis anybody with experience or human empathy would consider rational. You really hate homosexuals to a degree beyond what anyone can consider healthy. All you're doing is throwing slurs and stereotypes around. That's a sort of behavior which is extremely common in certain kinds of closeted homosexuals.
I don't hate anybody. But I hate one thing. The degeneration of socially key institutions like family and marriage, both of whom are the basis of society, are heavily influenced by good customs and traditions that are beneficial to society.

Quote:It doesn't matter, though, because either way, you come across as hateful and excruciatingly ignorant. My favorite part is how you seem to know better than gay people do about how they live.
As you have said, if I say that I want children to grow up with normal parents, I'm hateful and ignorant.
Really, it is in fact you who is hateful and ignorant. And well, thanks to the media, one can know all there is to know about them without even meeting them.
They publicize themselves to the degree of creating a reaction against them that will one day, pay off in a way that they themselves won't know what hit 'em.
Quote:I am completely fine with homosexual parents raising adopted children. It's people like you that should be legally prohibited from doing so, because you're all too likely to raise a hate criminal.
Of course. You're okay with children being the pawns of a socio-cultural battle for supermacy. I'm not. I will not have children play a part in the homosexual-liberal propaganda.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 28, 2014 at 11:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7691 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1277 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6931 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1705 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2984 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1730 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4595 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3635 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am