Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If there is no such thing as the supernatural, then how do you explain this?
RE: If there is no such thing as the supernatural, then how do you explain this?
(July 16, 2014 at 9:15 am)Revelation777 Wrote:
(July 16, 2014 at 6:33 am)ManMachine Wrote: Sometimes you don't explain things, you accept they are unexplained. It's called maturity.

MM

or denial

If you don't have any evidence for the cause of something, it's not denial not to leap to a conclusion based on absolutely nothing, and that goes against every shred of evidence ever collected.

Now, I'd really like it if you could answer my question: do you really believe in ghosts? Doesn't that contradict the forty page thread you made telling us the only two choices for our afterlives was heaven or hell?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If there is no such thing as the supernatural, then how do you explain this? - by Esquilax - July 16, 2014 at 9:50 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discussion of supernatural activities Jose 32 8763 August 18, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Supernatural phenomenon? That guy who asked questions 15 5726 June 2, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Supernatural Plants thesummerqueen 9 6665 December 11, 2012 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Blind Faith: the Fail-Safe of the Supernatural Admiral Ackbar 4 2543 June 2, 2011 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh