Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD
RE: God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD
(July 16, 2014 at 3:00 pm)AtlasS Wrote: One thing that made me believe in Islam is the self esteem God has.
(July 16, 2014 at 4:43 pm)AtlasS Wrote: God created us to worship him.
Apologies in advance, but, you're full of convoluted dogmatic shit, you know that?

You assert god is "the" pillar of self-sufficiency. Perfection. Needs or wants nothing from us, then follow up that claim, with the big ol' stinky turd assertion that "god requires worship".

No. No one requires worship or devotion.

You know that sky tyrant needs angels constantly singing his praises in heaven right? If that isn't insecurity and an inferiority-superiority-complex, then I don't know what is.

(July 16, 2014 at 4:04 pm)AtlasS Wrote: How I see it is that, Yahweh created hell so those who caused pain in this life suffer the pain they caused to others. Causing pain and corruption to others is what makes the lord angry ; it's not a need he wants to satisfy.
Hey, where you got people, you got problems. Evil is a naturalistic consequence. Something an all-powerful deity who created reality should be able to appreciate and not get angry over. Its unavoidable.

And if he is still angry, its because all blame and credit for creating a reality where evil is possible comes back to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD - by Welsh cake - July 19, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documentary: Sword and the Crescent mralstoner 9 2578 February 24, 2016 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Killing of apostates in Pakistan and attacks on Free-thinkers Free Thinker 3 2140 May 15, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37