Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like.
RE: Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like.
(August 19, 2018 at 4:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Ya know Stimbo, you were crying suicide and I called you this one time. I figure you wanted female ensurement other than a friendly hug. It all costs the same to you. I pushed well enough to get the veil of secrecy out of the admins, curse them for holding out the truth. They should know better..

Go find that place where people will feel sorry for ta. Pretend to suicide you fucking coward. I have called you out of seeing you as a desperate person that needed a friendly shoulder. Now that ai know the truth, as you made me investigate, you are a sirry piece of shit. Go away, simpleton. Women are not under your command. You just dont get to blame them for not conforming to the image you get from them.

You lie with all your teeth. You fooled me. Everyond should know the truth of what you wre.

Can I just say, from a purely literary point of view, that I truly appreciate the rage that transpires from the complete disregard of autocorrect? If anyone wrote to me like this, I would blush in shame, shit my pants, and then never show my stinky mug out on the internet ever again. Well done, LP.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. - by Lucanus - August 19, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i keep getting contradictory messages from staff rocinantexyz 12 2481 November 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dear Staff Foxaèr 28 4145 February 5, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Does This Mean, Oh Staff? Minimalist 24 5639 July 15, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: c172
  Staff Appreciation Thread Shell B 41 7904 December 4, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  blocking ex staff members Catholic_Lady 68 6583 November 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues pocaracas 283 32485 July 11, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Unable to log in to my account Mermaid 42 6089 March 30, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Thumbs Up Kudos for such Great forums!! Orchids 24 6125 September 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Blueberry muffins and birthdays and other such things. Losty 13 4270 May 16, 2015 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Staff....Once The Strike Ends...Strange Error Message Minimalist 1 2036 April 5, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope