Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like.
RE: Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like.
(August 19, 2018 at 9:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(August 19, 2018 at 9:09 pm)Succubus Wrote:
TROLL.

Oh look an idiot able to use fonrs and colours. Shut the fuuck up eedjit. Let the adults talk.

A good rule of thumb of finding out who's in the wrong is looking at who CL is either posting in defence of or kudosing. She has a nasty habit of picking the shitty side of an argument.

(August 19, 2018 at 2:11 pm)J a c k Wrote: I’m done being silent out of pity. Stimbo, you told me that you knew I’d immediately go running to everyone in AF and tell everything in a cry for attention and I didn’t. I told the people that needed to know and I stayed quiet, because like CL and so many others, I still had some pity for you.

But you’ve pushed it.

This is what happened, people:

One day several of us around here were worried about his wellbeing, per usual. I messaged him through fb messenger to tell him we were worried and hoped he was ok. He said he wasn’t and went through his usual sadness talk. I paid attention, because I genuinely cared. Suddenly he tells me that I should pay attention to the news, because he’s about to do something, “Look out for my name in the news. I'm going to be famous.”
Then he said this was real. That it was happening. He continued, “For now? Finish getting drunk, go out, rape some bitch, get all my aggression out; I dunno.” I told him I was the wrong person to say this to, as I too have been a victim of assault. His excuse was basically that he had been a victim himself, because people stabbed him in the back and he’s lonely. Let me point out that he has the behavior of an incel that feels that they are victims of women not wanting them, therefore, they are entitled to sex.

His threats about doing something horrible and then becoming famous were significant enough for me to seek help. I don’t want blood on my hands. I asked admins about what I should in a case like this. We did what we had to do. He got butt hurt and messaged me basically again making himself a victim and me the villain. He said I’d get off on telling everyone. I didn’t tell everyone else. In fact, most staff never knew, only admins and Shell. I kept quiet, because I felt a bit sorry for him. I don’t anymore.

He’s emotionally manipulative. He picks kind hearted women with empathy to vent and cause them pity. He offers women money for physical contact. He has done this even in public (don’t remember if it was here in af or fb), but he says things like I have a lot of money that I will give away for some contact. He’s disrespectful, abusive, victim blaming, and takes no responsibility for himself.

If he’s using you and wasting your time to cause you worry and pity, run. I called him on the phone before worried sick, had talks, messaged him. Out of care. I have my own problems and don’t need to worry about a dude who thinks it’s ok to rape a random bitch. He comes here acting like he’s so fragile and everyone falls for it.

Fuck you and stay out, dude.

PS. I sent Tibs the screenshots. I’m not making this up.

I was sympathetic towards stimbo, but then I read this. A right eye-opener.

(August 20, 2018 at 5:12 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(August 18, 2018 at 4:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Clearly, I'm not privy to the inner workings of the High and Holy Council Of Moderators (not until I get those cameras working again, anyroad), but just out of curiosity, why was Little Rik banned for a week for trolling, but Alex got perma-banned for the same offence?

Alex K got permabanned for trolling? You mean Alex the German physicist who raved about rock crushers?

Did someone spike his drink or something?

Edit: OK just checked his account and there must be another Alex.

Alexmahome got banned. Alex K went walkabout in the outback.

Either that or his students started paying attention in class.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. - by GUBU - August 20, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i keep getting contradictory messages from staff rocinantexyz 12 2481 November 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dear Staff Foxaèr 28 4145 February 5, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Does This Mean, Oh Staff? Minimalist 24 5640 July 15, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: c172
  Staff Appreciation Thread Shell B 41 7907 December 4, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  blocking ex staff members Catholic_Lady 68 6593 November 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues pocaracas 283 32495 July 11, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Unable to log in to my account Mermaid 42 6097 March 30, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Thumbs Up Kudos for such Great forums!! Orchids 24 6127 September 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Blueberry muffins and birthdays and other such things. Losty 13 4271 May 16, 2015 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Staff....Once The Strike Ends...Strange Error Message Minimalist 1 2036 April 5, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope