Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
converting back unto theism - yes it's true.
RE: converting back unto theism - yes it's true.
(March 14, 2010 at 9:25 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(March 14, 2010 at 9:14 pm)Ace Wrote: I would love to see other peoples dreams, would help give me a better perspective on things.
Going off topic slightly, I've always wondered if the ability to see others thoughts would lead to world peace or world destruction. That is, if everyone knew and could understand how everyone else felt, would it cause a greater understanding of humanity, or cause people to flip out and start killing each other.

Interesting to think about. To look into another persons viewpoint, personal experiance, dreams and stuff. But would all this allow us to understand each other better or will it do nothing? Tis a big question. The problem is finding the answer big enough to fit the question.

Would be nice to see how people can believe in god and such. From my point of view I see no reason to believe. Yet others do? I remain a little puzzled.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: converting back unto theism - yes it's true. - by Ace Otana - March 14, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hypocritical Theism Leads to Atheism Ambiguous Atheist 16 4937 November 15, 2016 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Joods
  De-converting from Christianity. sarcasticface 17 6428 March 18, 2013 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Dawud
  Young Adult Seeking Stimulating Theism Debates and Conversation Marshmallow 13 4378 September 28, 2012 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Marshmallow
  Thinking about converting, but what if I do go to Hell??... dave4shmups 47 13776 September 12, 2010 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: dave4shmups