Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex penticostal christian... kind of athiest
RE: Ex penticostal christian... kind of athiest
Welcome Sarah!

I don't have any of that experience, my upbringing was basically "faking it enough to get into heaven" Lutheran. Well, that isn't fair. We just weren't super churchers. It didn't take much to let go of it, as I never really believed. When I started actually addressing my beliefs it was very clear that I am an atheist. I just wanted to welcome you and give you support, it must be a very difficult situation. I hope things become easier for you and most of all that you are happy.

Kitty
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ex penticostal christian... kind of athiest - by Kitty Galore - May 7, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No longer an atheist but what am I? A different kind of CREATIONIST.. Whateverist 53 10761 August 1, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  new athiest missing the blissful ignorance of theory of god purduejones 17 4295 December 3, 2013 at 10:13 am
Last Post: LastPoet