Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
Quote:Basically all of this. I could make a literary critique of it, but basically this review says everything I ever could want to say about it, WITH GIFS, and bonus, even if you don't care about the topic it's funny as fuck. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/340987215?book_show_action=false&page=1

That was great Big Grin , genuinely depressing that those books are so popular

Quote:I don't have quite that exact feeling as a submissive - it would take longer than I have this hour to describe, though I will attempt to later

Sounds good
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive - by Saxmoof - May 18, 2015 at 9:10 pm