Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
Quote:Yeah, I don't know. It's harder to explain than almost anything else in my life, and it's constantly evolving so the definition itself continues to be a moving goal post as I learn and change. I like punishment. [shrugs]

I think i would like punishment but only if I felt or could be made to feel like I deserve it, it's all about behaviour modification for me which is probably why I identify as a submissive and not a masochist although i'm clearly both

Could you submit to a religious person? I don't think I could, I would need to respect or ideally look up to the person i'm submitting to's intelligence
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive - by Saxmoof - May 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm