Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You only hate Obama because he's black"
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black"
(March 15, 2016 at 7:50 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Interesting list.  What policy or action of Obama's do you think set race against race, because I haven't noticed much in the way of racial politics in his administration?
Specifically His support of "Black lives matters." I've left links that explain or document his support as well as link describing what the group is fundementally about. In short they are anti cop, Anti white and seek minority control over the people in the United states. Yet Obama has openly supported this radical group.
Quote:  I talked to black and hispanic who are mad about that, but I don't think that that is what you meant by setting one race against the other.
He is polarizing the nation (making people choose sides) this does not mean that have to be set/fight against on another, but we are indeed forced to choose a side which is a sign of a poor leader unless it is his goal to polarize the nation and divide along racial lines. Which if that was his goal makes him a good leader, just a very bad person.

Quote:In what way do you think a president should support law enforcement that Obama is not?
When all the law enforcement shooting black suspects hit the news, he offered no perspective. In truth their was a 3 to 1 ratio of non blacks suspects being shot (white/hispanic) to every black suspect being shot/killed. Which the president was quick to denounce. After each and every shooting of a black suspect the president had something to say with in a day or so.

In contrast when cops were being targeted for 'pay back' Obama did not say a word. He polarized a people during a crisis and did not try and correct the mess he inspired. He was shamed by the media into even speaking about the slain officers.

On top of all of that he openly denounces the police department's move to more military style tactics. I have police officers in the family and they like all police will tell you if their departments mobilize like the military it is in response to escalating fire power and tactics criminals use. There is a 60 minutes report that showed us gangs would recruit guys and send them into the military so they could then come out and teach other gang members how to ambush and attack their rivals/police. Yet none of this was mentioned when he publicly vowed to mandate a 'restructuring' of the police departments. In effect he is looking to soften the response police use while criminals are escalating thier efforts. as a result many agencies across America right now are loosing officers and can't get new ones because they are not being supported by this country, making their jobs far more dangerous than they need be.

Quote: What do you think being president has to do with supporting local law inforcement?
Again denounce groups like black lives matter who en-site riots looting and violence. Do not defund local law enforcement.

Quote:  Or do you think doesn't support the FBI?
I'm sorry were you trying to create a strawman or do you not understand the Federal Bureau of Investigation is not a LOCAL agency? You'll never see the FBI staring down the criminals who burned and looted Ferguson.

Quote:What spying policies (including phone hacks do you think are different than W's?  Because I don't see anything worse, I just wish I saw better.
You tell me the husband and wife shooter team in Ca (Christmas Party slaughter) Didn't exactly keep their plans hidden. The wife is reported in posting her and her husband's intentions on social media. She also posted her intentions to wage holy Jihad on the west, BEFORE Obama's policies vetted her for a Visa. Policies that included no social media checks that were allowed.

I'm all for privacy, but once you post your crap on facebook or on a web site like this, it ceases being private! All of that should have been looked at, but it seems looking at middle eastern social media for hints of radicalization was considered to be 'profiling.'

Quote:I don't see that his proposed legislation is to the left of Clinton either.

Clinton said 'don't ask don't tell, Obama says Tell and we will force others to accept you.
clinton pushed for universal health care, congress (rep=publican at the time) Said no, we want to balance the budget instead (not spend more than we take in.) Clinton accepted the no. Same thing happened with obama, and Obama forced obama care via a presidential order by passing what congress voted down. Clinton defunded the Military but, made it's old equipment accessible to local law enforcement, obama is looking to take all of that away. All of that is wide left of Clinton (the reason one not the poser now running)

Quote: To the contrary, he looks like W2 to me.  

Quote:It takes congress and the president to shut down the government.  It happened under Clinton too.  I was working for the Federal Courts then.  I noticed when I worked at an "essential" job with the understanding that my paycheck would resume when Clinton and congress sorted out their differences.
No it's Supposed to work that way. Obama's policies has put us on an out of control spending plan, and will not allow congress to defund programs and try and balance the budget. Meaning he will not sign any budgets that do not full support his plans, So congress is forced to raise the debt ceiling. Which is bad enough, but his administration also adds New spending to the spending in those measures with absolutly no way to pay for them except selling our financial securities (gold) to china, which will ultimately lead China being the world dominating economic force... If you think Ultra right wing republicans are impossible to deal with, just imagine trying to deal with a people who's values militantly opposite of yours, they have no ties or responsibility to your community or way of life (meaning you have no hold, influence or say in their policy making) and can completely control you and the rest of this country by making breaking this country's economy. What we call "sanctions" think Iran, cuba, North Korea. Those people live as a third world country because The world ecconomic power said to the rest of the world do not trade with them unless they XYZ... What do you think China will do with similar power? do you think it will be fair and understanding of all the hippy nonsense that put us in such deep debt to them? to you think they will let us keep spending their money once they have secured what they want from us? (our Gold reserves) Absolutely not they will cut us off completely till we drop obama care and do away with whatever other trillion dollar giveaways we want to have.

This is the path/legacy of Obama. He sold this country's future to make a name for himself.

Quote:I can't imagine your reasons are racist, Dritch---just knee jerk right.
Their not racist, he is just as white as I am. The man is bad for the country and has set us down a dangerous path just so he can feel he as left 'lasting' a legacy on the US.

Messages In This Thread
"You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Old Baby - March 15, 2016 at 9:16 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Alex K - March 15, 2016 at 9:29 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Divinity - March 15, 2016 at 11:07 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Drich - March 15, 2016 at 11:38 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Drich - March 15, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 15, 2016 at 8:07 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by AFTT47 - March 15, 2016 at 12:23 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Jenny A - March 15, 2016 at 7:50 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Drich - March 16, 2016 at 10:44 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Jenny A - March 16, 2016 at 3:28 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Drich - March 17, 2016 at 1:40 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by dyresand - March 16, 2016 at 11:12 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Drich - March 15, 2016 at 11:41 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Drich - March 15, 2016 at 11:45 am
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by brewer - March 15, 2016 at 12:17 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Divinity - March 15, 2016 at 12:31 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by drfuzzy - March 15, 2016 at 1:56 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 15, 2016 at 2:12 pm
"You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KUSA - March 15, 2016 at 12:39 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 15, 2016 at 1:11 pm
"You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KUSA - March 15, 2016 at 12:58 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 15, 2016 at 1:04 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Cato - March 15, 2016 at 1:58 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 15, 2016 at 2:59 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 1:02 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 12:58 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 1:58 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 2:32 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 3:24 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 3:54 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 1:50 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 2:59 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 3:28 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 17, 2016 at 5:53 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 4:04 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 4:36 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 5:33 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 5:38 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 8:00 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 16, 2016 at 5:11 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by Brian37 - March 16, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 17, 2016 at 6:05 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by KevinM1 - March 17, 2016 at 6:26 pm
RE: "You only hate Obama because he's black" - by abaris - March 17, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why only religious beliefs protected? FrustratedFool 49 3197 September 27, 2023 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1357 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 26784 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1254 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 916 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1907 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1640 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1631 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 402 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2174 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp