Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama
You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama
Its not so much what they did, but what they look and represented. I cant see much rational reason outside "influence is bad"

It just comes across as petty. Mainly from Americans.

But another thing. If lack of representation is the problem? Why not marry someone outside the typical English one. Problem solved. Royal admiration and modernity of being more inclusive
RE: You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama
I didn't realize the queen mum was black. Incredible makeup job.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama
(September 11, 2022 at 7:12 am)Angrboda Wrote: I didn't realize the queen mum was black.  Incredible makeup job.

You missing the point. Point is irrational hatred for what they represent, not what they do. Thats the point
(September 11, 2022 at 7:12 am)Angrboda Wrote: I didn't realize the queen mum was black.  Incredible makeup job.

I’m also surprised to learn that Barack Obama is an elderly British woman.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 11, 2022 at 6:41 am)Woah0 Wrote: Its not so much what they did, but what they look and represented. I cant see much rational reason outside "influence is bad"

But another thing. If lack of representation is the problem? Why not marry someone outside the typical English one. Problem solved. Royal admiration and modernity of being more inclusive

Yeah, because that worked out SO well when Meghan Markle married into the Royal Family. No one has ever been more welcoming of a biracial American than that crowd of elitists.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 11, 2022 at 7:44 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 11, 2022 at 6:41 am)Woah0 Wrote: Its not so much what they did, but what they look and represented. I cant see much rational reason outside "influence is bad"

Yeah, because that worked out SO well when Meghan Markle married into the Royal Family. No one has ever been more welcoming of a biracial American than that crowd of elitists.

Boru

Well i hope it can improve. But its a start isnt it

Wonder if she had a tan suit (with matching hat, of course).

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Whoa0, I think you misunderstand. I doubt there are many Americans who hated QEII. Many of us were utterly indifferent to her though. Many of us in that category get annoyed when a normal person is simply born into a position of power and treated as though they were a superior being.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
It's also presumptuous to say that a person who favors one person or ideal automatically hates another person or ideal.....

I can' t stand Hillary Clinton - yet I voted for President Obama....

I've been accused of being one of those Queen Liz haters.  I dunno; I'd say it's less that I hate her, specifically, and more that I hate the idea that anyone would be born into incredible wealth and luxury just because the right person gave birth to them.  More hostility towards royalty, but also a certain amount of hostility towards many non-royals who became wealthy and powerful just because their parents were wealthy and powerful.  For example, Trump isn't a good businessman but Fred Trump was.  Likewise, Prescott Bush has a son and a grandson who both became presidents and I'm fairly confident they wouldn't have done that if not for Prescott being well connected.  I like the idea of people achieving what they achieve based on their own hard work and intelligence, not from family connections.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 12935 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  The Queen Can Get Stuffed onlinebiker 41 3239 September 11, 2022 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 874 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3671 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4097 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1123 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 822 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The motivation of MAGA Spongebob 20 959 September 3, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1750 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2383 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one