Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just bought, wait for it, a BLU RAY disc?????
RE: I just bought, wait for it, a BLU RAY disc?????
(August 11, 2016 at 5:24 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: That is how you produce excellence. Either with pressure from within, or, if you're not able to do it yourself then pressure from outside is required.

At least, that's my opinion, no need to imply I'm stupid or something. [...]

I wasn't implying you were stupid - I was simply saying you don't know what you're talking about. "Pressure from the outside" does in no way need to be in the form of abuse. That's just something bad, sadistic teachers tell gullible kids. And while atmosphere of aggression and threats of violence may be somewhat useful during sport, or military training - that's not how people are taught music, or art. Unless they're being abused, because they're teacher is a psycho hack.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Messages In This Thread
I just bought, wait for it, a BLU RAY disc????? - by Banjo - August 10, 2016 at 5:43 am
RE: I just bought, wait for it, a BLU RAY disc????? - by Homeless Nutter - August 11, 2016 at 5:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wait, what?!! Questions about A Clash of Kings BrokenQuill92 2 617 March 14, 2016 at 3:16 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Pixel Art: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Number One Ryantology 3 1865 December 18, 2014 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Cato
  The wait BrokenQuill92 16 2078 June 21, 2014 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  So I bought a guitar popeyespappy 17 4657 April 6, 2013 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: ManMachine