Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Christian loons who support the death penalty.
RE: Christian loons who support the death penalty.
(October 27, 2016 at 8:59 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(October 26, 2016 at 10:20 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: I'm an atheist but I do support death penalty. In fact I think it should be introduced in my country as well. Only then we can have some order and fair punishment towards the murderous gypsies.

Just making sure people understood that comment. Substitute gypsies with African-Americans and you've got the same exact type of sentence on your hands.

Gypsies have nothing to do with AA's. There are some AA's who live in ghettoes and such but there's a great number of then who live and work just like the white men. While it's quite the opposite with gypsies - the majority of them live in garbage heaps because they like it, they refuse to work whatsoever, stealing, prostitution and killing people are considered their birth rights.
I can't show you video with the real situation with the gypsies because the manipulative media have deleted from the internet all the videos that showed what I was talking about and left only the videos where gypsies are being shown as victims.
Before you say "Substitute gypsies with African-Americans" you should come to live here and be robbed, beaten, your daughter/mother/sister raped and your son to be run over by gypsies - why do you think refugees don't want to stay here or even to go through Bulgaria on their way to another country? Then I'll ask you again about them and you will say something completely different. AA's can be integrated into the society because they wanted to. Gypsies can't because they don't want to - they like their status quo of unpunished thefts and killings, living on the back of the Bulgarian tax payers. Angela Merkel tried to integrate them into society and 2 months later she sent them back to us with the words "these people can't be influenced in any way". No wonder, these sub-humans haven't evolved mentally yet to the point to realize that if they don't integrate into society, some day they'll have to choose - integration or death. Cuz some nice day our people will take no more mockeries from gypsies and from our government and the gypsies will be the first to go.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Christian loons who support the death penalty. - by Jehanne - October 25, 2016 at 8:09 pm
RE: Christian loons who support the death penalty. - by GUBU - October 27, 2016 at 6:25 pm
RE: Christian loons who support the death penalty. - by rado84 - October 27, 2016 at 9:27 am
RE: Christian loons who support the death penalty. - by Jehanne - November 13, 2016 at 11:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baptists in Texas don't support Biden Foxaèr 12 1498 January 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90570 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
Lightbulb Support for a friend EllHarris412 52 6123 August 13, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7539 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Christian disonance of support iteractions. Brakeman 0 935 November 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Lord Carey attacks PM over Christian 'support' Darwinian 6 2909 March 30, 2013 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6378 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej