Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More about God
RE: More about God
(November 12, 2016 at 8:42 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The sun shines everyday though; earthquakes happen, tornadoes happen, death happens. We cant change that.
It sure does, and we sure can't....and?

Quote:We are made from flesh; we can't change that.
Sure are, and we sure can't, and?

Quote:We are a result of a big bang. We can't change that also.
Seems so, and again, eems not...and again...........and?

Quote:If all that is valid, then how is the existence of a creator is so foreign to our minds?
Well, it's obviously not foreign to yours, lol.

Quote:perhaps the image you have for the word "God" is different than the image I have in my head.
Or perhaps it doesn;t mater to me what image of god you have in mind based upon the laughable non-sequiturs you listed off?

Quote:Perhaps it's the centuries of heathen ruling and Christian crusades, mixed with Jewish racism, and now Islamic terrorism and banality?
Meh, I assume you're angling for a bit of "people are dicks"...but ofc, to me, people are dicks regardless...and it in no way informs me as to whether or not I believe i god...nor, if I did believe in god, whether I would be interested.  If slaving cuntgod existed....even if all of his followers were super awesome people, I wouldn't be a follower of slaving cuntgod.  

It's not us, it's not you, it's totally him, lol.

Quote:Agreeing on the fundamentals is a good thing though: "we came to this world helpless, unable to choose when or where or how".
It's relevant because simply, it's not wise to buy what many modern atheists take for granted; as a leap of faith; that there is nothing before the big bang.

That the big bang "just happened".
The rest is up to your observation. Allah fills the empty space, when we think about before.

If you think though, that the big bang "just happened"; then I must seriously question your reason, and seek my answers elsewhere.

Also, the world is too beautiful to be...a lucky hit of particles.
Nothing to do with why I'm uninterested in your slaving cuntgod, so.....?

Quote:The definition of a slave, is from google's results:

Quote:noun

1. 1.
    (especially in the past) a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Let's walk through the meaning, and see if it applies:
No need.  I'm neither the legal property of slaving cuntgod, nor am i forced to obey slaving cuntgod..or I'd be out picking the prayer cotton...which I'm not...even if you are, lol.

Quote:-a person: all of us are people; persons.
Some of us less so than others...it seems........  Angel

Quote:-we are a legal property: legally, by the laws of physics, we are properties of the law that governs our current case.

Quote:-Forced to obey: holding your breath under the water is a fine example; "forced to breath".

Oh, you mean that this whole slaving cuntgopd thing is an equivocation?  I never would have guessed.  Rolleyes

Quote:When the case presents itself that way, I have to accept it. I seriously have no right to proud of a skin I didn't make, a country I didn't choose to be born in, or even claim the ownership of something I didn't make or hence: assembled from the creation of another.

It's like claiming control over the pyramids, and claiming that I built it.

Everything we make, is mere assembling of different pieces. 
And we are forced to assemble them, either by the power of delicious taste, or dreams of glory, or perhaps dreams of immortality?
Slaves often think that way, I don't.  

Quote:You surrender with every breath but you reject it and refuse it, while a believer acknowledges this fact.
You surrender yet again, to gravity, your mind can fool you to believe that you're flying, but actually you're falling.
You either don;t understand the word surrender, or you're peddling yet another equivocation.  Your call, slave.

Quote:Slavery to him is different than slavery to man; just like the slave/master protocol in computers is different, and just like being subjective to physics laws is different, just like falling from a height and expecting to fly -without means of flying- is stupidity; not wisdom.
I'm not interested in the massas notions of slavery.  End of.  

Quote:The definition says otherwise.
LOL, does it....?  I think the definition is pretty clear, but it's no surprise that the massa's slave would argue against a definition and in favor of his massa.

Quote:He did command, actually that's the word used in the Quran.
I'm not bulshitting, Rhythm, but I studied and searched, a lot, this is what I found. I can't accept the notions presented by the modern world for creation, it goes against every word I ever studied about programming, I'm good at coding and writing code because of what I believe.
Why do you think I give a shit about what it or isn't in the quran, Atlas?  Why?  Use your brain, just this once.

Quote:Object Oriented Programming is the reason behind what we have today. And object oriented programming traces every object to a source. 
Should I disbelieve in that, and assume that the world is not an object?
You can assume whatever you like, but it's hardly relevant so I don't know why we're discussing it.

You are a slave, you have a slave mentality.  I am not, I do not.  You will never fish up new muslims by arguing for slavery....to those who are not slaves.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
More about God - by WinterHold - November 11, 2016 at 5:35 pm
RE: More about God - by Iroscato - November 11, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: More about God - by Cato - November 11, 2016 at 5:38 pm
RE: More about God - by WinterHold - November 11, 2016 at 6:38 pm
RE: More about God - by Foxaèr - November 11, 2016 at 5:38 pm
RE: More about God - by brewer - November 11, 2016 at 5:40 pm
RE: More about God - by The Grand Nudger - November 11, 2016 at 5:42 pm
RE: More about God - by Jesster - November 11, 2016 at 6:40 pm
RE: More about God - by WinterHold - November 12, 2016 at 8:42 am
RE: More about God - by Primordial Bisque - November 11, 2016 at 6:41 pm
RE: More about God - by The Grand Nudger - November 11, 2016 at 6:47 pm