Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 1:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret
RE: Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret
(May 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote:
(May 20, 2017 at 5:49 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed, and don't realize the secret history you have not been told.

Ah but you do. You got it all figured out because you did some google searches and watched what could laughingly be called a 'documentary'.

The fun lovin' criminals did a song about about scoobysnacks once.

Yep slowly realizing what we have all been told is half the story. The other half when learned will complete the puzzle. We have all been lied to, and the truth is stranger than fiction. Especially after befriending military people who know the masses are kept in the dark about so many things related to technology and other secrets. One thing I know for sure is the general population doesn't know the truth about many things, and will not know for years. I'd rather learn it now.

Also yeah I do like the fun loving criminals. My favorite:

(May 20, 2017 at 7:39 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Actually, scoobs, what I'm saying is that the only things offered as evidence for these - quite frankly extraordinary - claims are the claims themselves, liberally fried in arguments from authority.

That you've glommed onto me personally as a focus for your paranoia amuses me no end.

At least you've made a pretense of being able to discern fact from fiction. There may be hope yet.

Not really, I'm just replying to you because you are replying to me. That's how forums work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret - by scoobysnack - May 20, 2017 at 7:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why US is not the greatest country in the world ... FifthElement 29 7576 June 14, 2013 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Francis E Dec's Open World Wide Secret Justtristo 3 1516 March 16, 2013 at 8:03 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  BBC Horizon - The Secret You Justtristo 3 1844 June 13, 2012 at 8:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Obama's Greatest Speech Ever. :) leo-rcc 7 3522 March 25, 2010 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Dotard
  The Secret: g-mark 47 23814 August 16, 2009 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  greatest story ever told WWLD 1 1536 March 22, 2009 at 4:48 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Ray Comfort & Pat Robertson Expose Creation "Science" & Evangelism leo-rcc 0 1429 February 14, 2009 at 4:01 am
Last Post: leo-rcc