Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Why not a proof/Sign/indication" - challenge and various responses to it in Quran.
RE: "Why not a proof/Sign/indication" - challenge and various responses to it in Quran.
(November 17, 2017 at 6:19 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(November 17, 2017 at 5:55 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Peer reviews of one's conclusions is a correct thing Magi; but even the jury that might produce these studies is not quite "unbiased".
Eventually it comes to you and listening to your inner voice.

The more you become honest with yourself, and study the case right; the more you take the proper choice.
Nobody should pick for you.

It's never about "Them", but it's about

It's always about our personal choices, we are the own masters of our own universes; or let's say life? we will never convince all people, people will always be biased on way or another. Except for the ones listening to the right voice. I personally think I'm listening right. Either I lose or win.

Yes, the jury is not unbiased but such a collective opinion is often a lot better than one single individual's, as it decreases the chance of being wrong. In a court of law, a jury only becomes essential when the proofs and evidences are not sufficient enough to reach a verdict, and that does indeed indicate a failure on the part of those presenting the evidence rather than the judge.

You might believe the voice you are hearing is the right one, and that might be the case. I am not saying you can objectively determine if you are right or wrong in every scenario, but being a skeptic and exploring alternate explanations for your experiences helps you get the closest to the truth as is possible for you. If you choose to solely rely on your own interpretations and beliefs while disregarding reality, what sets you apart from any other delusional person?

The brain has "Mirror Neurons":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_neuron

That's why I mainly don't trust humans. People copy each other and they have the organs to do so; I can't assume that anybody has a strong mental control to ignore what they filled their minds with.

A jury can always judge with a biased majority; since all its members have mirror neurons: just like Domino pieces if one made a move; the whole can so copy-cat him/her.

What I can do on a personal level; is shut the door in front of copy catting others. Doing what my own brain says; and watching what others say and learn from them. But my inner voice is always heard. It's not like I claim total independence; but I'm trying to discipline these mirror neocons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Why not a proof/Sign/indication" - challenge and various responses to it in Quran. - by WinterHold - November 17, 2017 at 7:13 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 84 2790 Yesterday at 5:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8712 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20568 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1284 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4401 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2905 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48891 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12374 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 866 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14596 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257