Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:02 pm

Poll: Can God love?
This poll is closed.
Yes, fully and completely.
17.24%
5 17.24%
Partially, but not completely.
3.45%
1 3.45%
No, love as we understand it is foreign to God.
10.34%
3 10.34%
I don't know.
17.24%
5 17.24%
It's a mystery...
3.45%
1 3.45%
Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
48.28%
14 48.28%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can God love?
RE: Can God love?
(June 21, 2018 at 1:54 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(June 20, 2018 at 1:32 pm)Drich Wrote: You have no 'moral stability' you right and wrong are based on society.. So then what makes you think this society can not make mistakes? what makes you think this society hasn't already made huge mistakes? So why then haven't stand against your pop morality? that's right because you have no sense of true righteousness and you've been programed to do what ever society says without question. Just like the ISIS guys and just like the Nazis in germany.

And yet I end up having completely opposite stance on gays, women rights and Jews than ISIS. While it is you who is following "right" moral credo end up having same stance as ISIS & Hitler. As well as many other Christian pastors like pastor Steven Anderson
Glob, gob grod..
Seriously you till do not understand?!?!

The problem is that you have a stance that is perfectly in line with western culture never mind how it compares to hitler or ISIS. The problem is you have no objection to your culture do you understand that?

Now understand ISIS fighters also do not have objections to their culture
Nor do the nazis..

Like you any of those who were born in to a culture and has NO objections to it, or worse yet see themselves as a "good guy and judges others by their culture, can be interchangeably placed in any other type of totalitarian society. meaning you would swallow hook line and sinker all the nazi propaganda if you were born in that time and place or like wise if you were born in a culture that ISIS thrives in you would again just like you do now, follow the culture's morality...

Seriously think about this. do you think the Nazi's were taught they were immoral or evil? do you think ISIS fighters are taught they are the bad guys? like wise do you think a society that morally DEMANDS the wholesale slaughter of babies 1.5 Billion since 1972 would see themselves as evil? It is only when you compare a baby murdering society to one that demands that all infant life be treated with equal human rights and protection under the law could deem that society who makes it immoral to argue with a woman who wants to kill her child.

If you can not take a position that killing a child is always wrong then you like the nazi's who sold out the jews/ the soceity who bought all the nazi propaganda hook line and sinker are the same. your deeds maybe different but you like them are a blank slate and the soceity gets to write in what is right and wrong.

Quote:My morality, as well as any sane person, comes from what makes sense and not just what it says in the Bible.
If it is not sourced from the bible sport it is societal propaganda. which again is not righteousness, which is why God does not evaluate man based on morality ethics or deeds. did you see that part? read it agan. what does that mean to you?

Quote:Like gays - you, ISIS, Hitler and Steven Anderson want to kill them because it says so in the Bible/ Koran, while I rationally ask myself "Is there any reason to kill gay people?
book chapter and verse. Show me a Christian command to kill any sinner. you won't find one. again you swallowed propaganda hook line and sinker.

Quote: Are they doing harm by their existence?
define Hrm? Homosexuality underminds the picture and convenant of marriage God set up and defines.

Quote:Is there any reason except Bible not to allow gays to marry?
besides the one listed?

Quote:What harm does gay marriage does?
again it underminds the picture of the family God had established.

Quote:(answer: none)". I don't blindly follow some barbaric Bronze Age stance, I think.
no you don't you are a sheep who blindly follows pop culture. you are the type of person who will never stand up against pop culture. where will you stand when the culture takes age restrictions off of sex? we are at 14 in eurpoe and 11 in some asian and african countries. how long before the same is done here? and will you get in line to plunder a child or will you stand up and defend out children? This day is comming where will you stand? answer you will blindly follow the law of the culture. Just like the good nazi's did.

(June 20, 2018 at 1:32 pm)Drich Wrote: Now because you have never challenged or said I can not stand with popular morality it is wrong, that puts you in the same boat as a radicalized ISIS fighter or a 1930's german. Meaning with your current mind set if you were born in an isis rule area or in 1930 germany your value system would allow you to simply do what the crowd is doing, if ISIS rape murder steal, if German basically the white version of that.

Quote:ISIS taking it's morals from popular morality?
glob... What ISIS does in an ISIS culture is the popular morality of that culture.
do you understand?

Quote:If I was born in ISIS rule? And yet you weren't born in ISIS rule and would still do terror attack that ISIS does, like their attacks and killing of Muslims, or their bombings of music concerts that represent popular culture that you hate so much and see it as source of evil. It's because you were both brainwashed by same primitive people that wrote basically same books.
wft are you talking about? do you not understand the two book represent the polar opposites of each other? are you that f-ing stupid or are you pretending to be just to make a paper thin comparison? did you not think I would hashly call you out for make such a mornic observation. In order for your assignine observation to work you would need to draw a comparison where I am currently involved in a radical behavior like isis is doing and then justifying it by saying "jesus said it was ok."

You know kinda like how I demonstrated that you believe killing babies is not only ok but it is immoral in your society to tell a woman she is wrong for killing her baby, then show you that over a 1.5 billion have died since this policy started.

Quote:There are, after all, millions of nonbelievers in the US alone. If they are the most immoral people in America we should notice their reign of terror. Strangely, however, atheists are not raping and pillaging and generally clogging America's court systems at a detectable rate. These people, supposedly immoral by definition, seem eerily quiet.
are you insane or just blind and stupid? I will not follow you down this politically charged road. I will say atheism is tightly associated with the radical left, the left that called for a civil war after trump was elected. that will probably get it's wish if he is elected again. you know the douche bags that rioted at berkeley who marched on the white house who called for the presidents assassination of his first day these are the people who demand abortion who freek out when planed parenthood funding was cut who now demand the president's son be kidnapped and locked in a room with pedophiles! this list of nut bag includes all manor of famous person and does not end there. it also includes people like you who worship people for just being famous.

(June 21, 2018 at 6:24 am)emjay Wrote:
(June 20, 2018 at 12:54 pm)Drich Wrote: you are only looking at one side of the examle. you even said that if an employee did wrong you would fire them. agape is not about rewards as much as it is about commitment it is about sticking with a person thick thin good or bad, because you've made the commitment to do so. 1 cor 13 paul give his person break down of agape.
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have aprophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, bso as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 cIf I give away all I have, and dif I deliver up my body to be burned,1 but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 eLove is patient and fkind; love gdoes not envy or boast; it his not arrogant 5 or rude. It idoes not insist on its own way; it jis not irritable or resentful;2 6 it kdoes not rejoice at wrongdoing, but lrejoices with the truth. 7 mLove bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, eendures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For nwe know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but owhen the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For pnow we see in a mirror dimly, but qthen face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as rI have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

In the description of love you do see reward but you also see alot of self sacrifice. Something required on both sides of the relationship.
In the employee senserio the agape is the patients to train up the employee in a position he would stand to benefit from. it's not the reward or benefical nature of the position that is the expression of love but the loss the owner or job provider will endure while the employee gets up to speed/learns the job. And over time it is the commitment to stick with this employee if he messes up alot. God does this when we convert and have nothing but good intentions but make mistakes just because we do not know the job, and agape covers us when later we becme luke warm ish and begin to back slide till we finally mature and fill the position as God intended. That is agape. it is not merrit based as more than likly we will not be able to live long enogh to 'make god money' in our application of the jobs we have. Yet God rewards us anyway. That is the difference between the agape I'm trying to describe and your recounting of it.

I have no problem with Paul's description of love there. For instance I would define depression as the absence of hope, and without hope, everything is meaningless. Or to be the richest man in the world, but alone and without love or companionship would be its own hell... because no man is an island. Or the power of love to metaphorically move mountains. Or the endurance of love. Or self-sacrificing love...even without hope of self-gain or even acknowledgment by another; to seek good for the other for their sake rather than your own, even at cost to you, and even with no expectation of gratitude, acknowledgment or even knowledge by the other... such as the self-sacrificing love a parent has for their child.

But those things to me are a description of earthly love... human love... not... or at least not necessarily agape. That's what I'm trying to work out here... what agape is in comparison to human love, and where from my position as an atheist as opposed to yours as a theist, agape is theoretical rather than self-evident, hence trying to discover not only what it is but whether it's a coherent concept, just as this thread is. For the sake of argument I'm all putting all kinds of human love... whether egocentric or 'othercentric'... under the heading of eros, because it's as good a theory as any for present purposes, and some interpretations (in the book I'm reading) see no need for it to be entirely egocentric... ie based on personal gain... and I'd agree with that; I'd say the essence of it is seeking the eternal good, whether that be for yourself or someone else. Plato seems a lot more cynical in his approach, essentially saying that the love of a parent for the child is egocentric because the child is the parent's closest thing to achieving immortality, I guess equivalent to arguing the evolutionary reasons for that love. But what does he know (about his own theory)? Wink I prefer the other interpretation, because that sort of self-sacrificial/othercentric love is not just restricted to parent-child. But whether eros is the best description for it or something else, I don't know... time will tell on that... but the point is that by eros I'm referring to human love as we know and understand it (and misunderstand it Wink).

The book I'm reading... Eros, Agape, and Philia: Readings in the Philosophy of Love (by Alan Soble, 1989)... is very interesting and I'd thoroughly recommend it. Its main purpose is to analyse and define the essence of love... something that we all know what it is but at the same time don't know what it is... primarily using these three classical sources for discussion. It does have quite a theist bent, but then, so does antiquity... so I can forgive that Wink So my perspective and goal in this is understanding love itself, with discussion of agape being incidental rather than my main objective. But whether god exists or agape exists or not, it's still useful in that task if for no other reason than it reveals what our (as in human) ideals might be.

The concern I'm having with what you're saying is that you're describing a reciprocal relationship, but in the cause of understanding agape, if agape resembles human love, then to me it can't be agape. Ie if god wants anything from you or for you... then he's wanting... eros; wanting. Hence suggesting 'meh' as the only alternative that takes out the human love... eros... aspect.

Quote:Yes revelation tells us once the door to hell is closed there will be a great morning for all who are lost. However the more we know/the more mature we become the less that feeling of loss can hold us. I know it is of little consolation now, but it would be like loosing your fav toy when you were 4 and loosing your favorite pen now. when you were four your fav toy could have been akin to loosing a friend or even limb. and now while yes you may really liked that pen and you may think about it from time to time you understand the nature of loosing things and can and will except it is gone. Especially if said pen were scientiant and choose to be separated from you and the world you chose to live in.

As I said, I'm concentrating on the divine side of this equation, not the human side... trying to discover what agape is as separate from human love... eros... and therefore not including any aspects of eros.

Quote:If i never read the bible and tried to peice together the nature of God and salvation this would be close to what I think I might have come up with n my own.

The bible however describes it several different ways. often time as a God being a rich man and us being servants/slaes or even as a richman who son is to be married and us as equals..

This is a combination of several parables.

Imagine God to be a very wealthy man who has rules for living on his land, but at the same time said enforcement of said rules would not come till you moved off the land, and no matter what at some point everyone would have to move off his land, and deal with the land owner privately to settle up.

Now the purpose of this was to gauge or prove to the people the nature of their own hearts. meaning the land owner wanted to prove to the people whether they loved him and all he provided, or if the loved themselves and took advantage when they thought he was not looking.

Now because all the people who live on the grace of the rich land owner never saw the immediate lash of the whip they all over time began to steal and break the rick land owners laws, and taught their children to also do so.

So the land owner sent several servant to speak on his behalf telling the people right from wrong, and the people revolted and beat and killed the servants/prophets.

Then the land owner sent his one and only son. Here is where the Agape' comes in. Knowing what they would do, to the son. the land owner took their evil intent and used the blood split for good. AS they both knew the land owner and son knew that only the blood of the son would be enough to cover the laws broken by the servants living on the land. That way the law ceased being the measure of whether or not people were rewarded/punished after they moved off the land. and it became about whether or not they chose to serve in this life and the next. they only caveat was you pay homage to the son's sacrifice, and to forgive as you have been forgiven.

There is no Meh when it costs a life to make the arrangements for the choice provided.

For God Agape is providing the choice and sticking with you when someone better could easily take your place. Agape is also extended to those who love their sin more, and God like the rest will lament on that day when all are sealed into the pit. but that's it because a choice was made. either serve God in His creation or serve self.

I understand the example you're giving here... but my concern is whether that can be called agape as opposed to a different/higher form of eros on God's part. For instance by personifying god and saying he would lament on that day along with all the rest, that implies wanting/attachment/loss... eros. And with your example of the landowner, the landowner is indeed human... he may have higher status and power than his tenants, he may be aloof and interact with them differently than they do to him, he may be incredibly anal and love his rules and regulations, and respect fairness and equal opportunities... but despite all that, he's human and he still wants something. But for agape to make any sense to me, there can be no want involved, hence the meh example.

I think the problem lies in your understanding of eros. you define it as wanting or longing.. why wanting and longing are apart of eros that wanting and longing is limited to sexual drive. Eros is passionate seual love.. I hope God is not wanting to share 'eros' with me/us or Heaven can quickly turn to Hell.

Just so we are on the same page

Eros = Sexual lust/love
Agape =  Respect, honor, commitment through a whole host of challenges and trials. the love God has for us.
phillia= bonded brotherly love, as in band of brother war bonds and or deep friendships.

Messages In This Thread
Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 18, 2018 at 10:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - June 18, 2018 at 11:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 18, 2018 at 11:49 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 18, 2018 at 12:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Whateverist - June 18, 2018 at 12:20 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 18, 2018 at 1:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 18, 2018 at 1:46 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Anomalocaris - June 18, 2018 at 1:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 18, 2018 at 1:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Minimalist - June 18, 2018 at 4:06 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 18, 2018 at 11:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 19, 2018 at 10:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 19, 2018 at 12:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 19, 2018 at 10:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 19, 2018 at 2:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 12:54 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 21, 2018 at 6:24 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 19, 2018 at 2:34 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 19, 2018 at 3:59 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 19, 2018 at 6:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 19, 2018 at 10:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 19, 2018 at 12:28 pm
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 19, 2018 at 1:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 19, 2018 at 7:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 7:56 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 19, 2018 at 8:08 am
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 19, 2018 at 8:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by Minimalist - June 19, 2018 at 4:45 pm
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 19, 2018 at 4:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 8:22 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 19, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 10:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 19, 2018 at 10:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Minimalist - June 19, 2018 at 11:30 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 19, 2018 at 11:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 11:44 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 20, 2018 at 12:55 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 21, 2018 at 1:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 2:25 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 21, 2018 at 2:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 5:11 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 21, 2018 at 5:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 11:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 20, 2018 at 1:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 11:40 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 1:21 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 19, 2018 at 3:19 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 19, 2018 at 3:24 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 19, 2018 at 4:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 12:56 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 4:53 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 19, 2018 at 4:55 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 19, 2018 at 6:38 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 20, 2018 at 12:22 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 20, 2018 at 12:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 20, 2018 at 5:26 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 20, 2018 at 8:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 8:57 am
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 10:57 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 20, 2018 at 1:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 20, 2018 at 1:31 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 2:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 2:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 2:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 3:01 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 3:25 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 20, 2018 at 8:20 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 20, 2018 at 4:41 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 20, 2018 at 5:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 6:05 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 6:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Whateverist - June 20, 2018 at 10:27 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 21, 2018 at 12:28 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 5:27 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:23 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 19, 2018 at 7:30 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 19, 2018 at 7:33 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 19, 2018 at 7:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 9:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 20, 2018 at 2:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:12 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:29 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:01 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:35 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:55 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:37 am
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 21, 2018 at 11:08 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 21, 2018 at 12:11 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 21, 2018 at 1:38 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 21, 2018 at 2:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - July 2, 2018 at 10:42 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 11:02 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - July 2, 2018 at 11:44 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 21, 2018 at 11:12 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 2:22 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:28 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 3:15 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 20, 2018 at 3:24 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Valkyrie - June 20, 2018 at 3:54 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 20, 2018 at 5:42 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 20, 2018 at 5:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 6:02 pm
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - June 20, 2018 at 6:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 6:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - June 20, 2018 at 6:18 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 20, 2018 at 9:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 21, 2018 at 5:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 6:49 am
RE: Can God love? - by chimp3 - June 21, 2018 at 6:04 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 7:50 am
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 7:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 21, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 3:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 4:45 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 4:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 4:56 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 4:58 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 5:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 5:23 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 4:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 22, 2018 at 1:08 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 22, 2018 at 3:12 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 22, 2018 at 3:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 23, 2018 at 6:22 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 26, 2018 at 9:35 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 3:28 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 22, 2018 at 12:06 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 11:14 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 22, 2018 at 1:18 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 3:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 22, 2018 at 3:21 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 10:12 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 10:20 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 10:35 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 11:13 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 21, 2018 at 1:44 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 2:59 pm
RE: Can God love? - by LastPoet - June 21, 2018 at 3:19 pm
RE: Can God love? - by LastPoet - June 21, 2018 at 3:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 5:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Crossless2.0 - June 21, 2018 at 5:15 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 5:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Jackalope - June 21, 2018 at 5:53 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Jackalope - June 21, 2018 at 5:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 5:59 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 22, 2018 at 8:24 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 23, 2018 at 2:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 10:37 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 11:17 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 12:30 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 22, 2018 at 11:58 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 12:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 12:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 12:40 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 1:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 1:31 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 3:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 12:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 1:31 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 22, 2018 at 12:51 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 12:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 2:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 7:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 25, 2018 at 7:33 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 26, 2018 at 11:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 26, 2018 at 12:08 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 26, 2018 at 2:17 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 26, 2018 at 2:34 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 26, 2018 at 12:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 27, 2018 at 9:08 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 27, 2018 at 4:26 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 28, 2018 at 1:45 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 29, 2018 at 11:25 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 29, 2018 at 12:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 29, 2018 at 1:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 29, 2018 at 2:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 29, 2018 at 2:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 29, 2018 at 2:46 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 29, 2018 at 1:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 29, 2018 at 2:02 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 8:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 9:49 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 12:41 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 12:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 12:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 1:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 25, 2018 at 7:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Losty - June 22, 2018 at 3:10 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 3:19 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Valkyrie - June 22, 2018 at 3:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 4:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 25, 2018 at 9:59 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 4:53 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 7:44 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 8:01 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 8:03 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 8:07 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 8:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 8:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 23, 2018 at 5:30 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 28, 2018 at 5:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 28, 2018 at 7:23 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 29, 2018 at 1:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 29, 2018 at 11:47 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 4, 2018 at 6:22 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 26, 2018 at 9:36 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 26, 2018 at 3:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 27, 2018 at 10:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 27, 2018 at 5:35 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 28, 2018 at 2:51 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 28, 2018 at 3:27 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 28, 2018 at 3:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 28, 2018 at 4:20 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 30, 2018 at 2:17 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 9:22 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 26, 2018 at 9:03 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 27, 2018 at 5:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 28, 2018 at 3:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 28, 2018 at 7:01 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 29, 2018 at 3:11 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 30, 2018 at 7:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 5, 2018 at 12:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 30, 2018 at 8:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 1, 2018 at 2:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - July 1, 2018 at 7:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 1, 2018 at 8:29 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 2, 2018 at 9:00 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - July 2, 2018 at 12:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by EgoDeath - July 3, 2018 at 3:07 am
RE: Can God love? - by CapnAwesome - July 3, 2018 at 12:06 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 4, 2018 at 10:06 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 5, 2018 at 10:17 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 9, 2018 at 12:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 9, 2018 at 6:47 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 10, 2018 at 12:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 10, 2018 at 1:01 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 10, 2018 at 1:29 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 9, 2018 at 5:59 pm
RE: Can God love? - by downbeatplumb - July 11, 2018 at 3:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 12, 2018 at 12:51 am
RE: Can God love? - by downbeatplumb - July 12, 2018 at 1:09 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 5, 2018 at 5:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - July 5, 2018 at 6:58 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 6, 2018 at 8:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 6, 2018 at 9:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 6, 2018 at 11:15 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 7, 2018 at 6:23 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 9, 2018 at 9:18 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - July 7, 2018 at 7:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 7, 2018 at 5:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 7, 2018 at 8:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 7, 2018 at 9:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 9, 2018 at 1:35 am
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 9, 2018 at 9:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 9, 2018 at 9:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 9, 2018 at 9:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 9, 2018 at 9:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 9, 2018 at 9:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2018 at 1:00 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2018 at 1:06 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:15 am
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 10, 2018 at 1:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 10, 2018 at 1:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:47 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2018 at 1:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:44 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 10, 2018 at 5:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 11, 2018 at 12:57 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 11, 2018 at 3:25 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - July 11, 2018 at 3:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Valkyrie - July 12, 2018 at 1:25 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 12, 2018 at 2:11 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 12, 2018 at 8:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 12, 2018 at 8:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Ravenshire - July 12, 2018 at 10:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 12, 2018 at 11:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - July 12, 2018 at 11:19 am
RE: Can God love? - by LastPoet - July 12, 2018 at 12:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 16, 2018 at 1:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The love of a God zwanzig 31 2447 October 22, 2021 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11155 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4836 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5615 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3629 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5278 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 7767 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19408 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  God is Love Zidneya 14 2498 September 15, 2014 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  God's love protects us from the disasters he sends. topher 13 3288 May 31, 2014 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris