Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:14 pm

Poll: Can God love?
This poll is closed.
Yes, fully and completely.
17.24%
5 17.24%
Partially, but not completely.
3.45%
1 3.45%
No, love as we understand it is foreign to God.
10.34%
3 10.34%
I don't know.
17.24%
5 17.24%
It's a mystery...
3.45%
1 3.45%
Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
48.28%
14 48.28%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can God love?
RE: Can God love?
(June 27, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Succubus Wrote: Drich, could you provide details of those patents, PM if you prefer.
I don't mind sharing what I have left, but they took everything I had, since they were bought from me and rolled into this greater project. it was like here's a check give us all your stuff sign 30 pages of non disclosure non compete, and 10 more on turning over any technical data which the patent paper work was basically a how to, so everything leading up to the patent I have, but all the patent it self is gone.

Quote:Drich, are you autistic to any degree?
my wife calls me an ass burger does that count?

<Superfluous stuff snipped>

Quote:...so from the meeting we went to the store spent about 300 of the 500 and went back to my shop where I put the whole thing together over a late friday and all day saturday. it ran all saturday night and sunday. we then drove the truck over to a meeting with the remaining engineers and showed them that we could in fact run a 230/3/20 amp truck on battery power for 4 continuous hours then when plugged in sense the polarity and charge itself.
Quote:You reinvented the wheel. What you've described here is an off the shelf voltage inverter.
Ahh, no. we incorporated 3 off the shelf inverters what's more for mobile use to create a pure sine 230 3 phase. what was needed was a way to feed the inverters reverse power to facilitate charging, while simultaneously allowing the refrigeration system to run. biggest problem was in an effort to save power while in battery mode. it was decided to convert the fans to 24vdc, which made them like 10/15amp monsters x3 fans. one of the thing I did was go back to the 110vac. the other problem we had was phasing the inverters they had to take power input from a singular source and the l1, l2, l3 leads could not be switch or swapped. problem was there were over 100 plug in stations and all were wired differently. the biggest problem was there wasn't an affordable inverter that would allow for the dead rotor kick. all of this plus there needed to be intermediary wiring to run the unit on standby and still supply the over the road components with 12vdc and trick the system to run in road mode while being supplied 230 volts.

Quote:Some clarification please.
When you say it ran all Saturday night and Sunday this was on mains power, yes?
after a 6 or 8 hour charge it ran over night on battery. meaning it ran to set point on shore power then switched to battery and cycled set pont all night.

Quote:By '230/3/20' I take it you mean the US system of using two 115V lives to give 230V? The '20' I take it is the amperage?
actually it is 230 three phase 20 amps in the delt configuration:

In the delta configuration (which most of the US is configured you get and even 230 across all legs except for the ground which is a total of 4 wires.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-phas...tric_power
In the delta circuit, loads are connected across the lines, and so loads see line-to-line voltages:

[13] {\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}V_{12}&=V_{1}-V_{2}=(V_{\text{LN}}\angle 0^{\circ })-(V_{\text{LN}}\angle {-120}^{\circ })\\&={\sqrt {3}}V_{\text{LN}}\angle 30^{\circ }={\sqrt {3}}V_{1}\angle (\phi _{V_{1}}+30^{\circ }),\\V_{23}&=V_{2}-V_{3}=(V_{\text{LN}}\angle {-120}^{\circ })-(V_{\text{LN}}\angle 120^{\circ })\\&={\sqrt {3}}V_{\text{LN}}\angle {-90}^{\circ }={\sqrt {3}}V_{2}\angle (\phi _{V_{2}}+30^{\circ }),\\V_{31}&=V_{3}-V_{1}=(V_{\text{LN}}\angle 120^{\circ })-(V_{\text{LN}}\angle 0^{\circ })\\&={\sqrt {3}}V_{\text{LN}}\angle 150^{\circ }={\sqrt {3}}V_{3}\angle (\phi _{V_{3}}+30^{\circ }).\\\end{aligned}}} {\begin{aligned}V_{{12}}&=V_{1}-V_{2}=(V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle 0^{\circ })-(V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle {-120}^{\circ })\\&={\sqrt  {3}}V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle 30^{\circ }={\sqrt  {3}}V_{{1}}\angle (\phi _{{V_{1}}}+30^{\circ }),\\V_{{23}}&=V_{2}-V_{3}=(V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle {-120}^{\circ })-(V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle 120^{\circ })\\&={\sqrt  {3}}V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle {-90}^{\circ }={\sqrt  {3}}V_{{2}}\angle (\phi _{{V_{2}}}+30^{\circ }),\\V_{{31}}&=V_{3}-V_{1}=(V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle 120^{\circ })-(V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle 0^{\circ })\\&={\sqrt  {3}}V_{{\text{LN}}}\angle 150^{\circ }={\sqrt  {3}}V_{{3}}\angle (\phi _{{V_{3}}}+30^{\circ }).\\\end{aligned}}

(Φv1 is the phase shift for the first voltage, commonly taken to be 0° -- in this case Φv2 = -120° and Φv3 = -240° or 120°)

Further:

{\displaystyle I_{12}={\frac {V_{12}}{|Z_{\Delta }|}}\angle (30^{\circ }-\theta ),} I_{{12}}={\frac  {V_{{12}}}{|Z_{\Delta }|}}\angle (30^{\circ }-\theta ),
{\displaystyle I_{23}={\frac {V_{23}}{|Z_{\Delta }|}}\angle (-90^{\circ }-\theta ),} I_{{23}}={\frac  {V_{{23}}}{|Z_{\Delta }|}}\angle (-90^{\circ }-\theta ),
{\displaystyle I_{31}={\frac {V_{31}}{|Z_{\Delta }|}}\angle (150^{\circ }-\theta ),} I_{{31}}={\frac  {V_{{31}}}{|Z_{\Delta }|}}\angle (150^{\circ }-\theta ),
where θ is the phase of delta impedance (ZΔ).

Relative angles are preserved, so I31 lags I23 lags I12 by 120°. Calculating line currents by using KCL at each delta node gives:

{\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}I_{1}&=I_{12}-I_{31}=I_{12}-I_{12}\angle 120^{\circ }\\&={\sqrt {3}}I_{12}\angle (\phi _{I_{12}}-30^{\circ })={\sqrt {3}}I_{12}\angle (-\theta )\end{aligned}}} {\begin{aligned}I_{1}&=I_{{12}}-I_{{31}}=I_{{12}}-I_{{12}}\angle 120^{\circ }\\&={\sqrt  {3}}I_{{12}}\angle (\phi _{{I_{{12}}}}-30^{\circ })={\sqrt  {3}}I_{{12}}\angle (-\theta )\end{aligned}}
and similarly for each other line:

{\displaystyle I_{2}={\sqrt {3}}I_{23}\angle (\phi _{I_{23}}-30^{\circ })={\sqrt {3}}I_{23}\angle (-120^{\circ }-\theta ),} I_{2}={\sqrt  {3}}I_{{23}}\angle (\phi _{{I_{{23}}}}-30^{\circ })={\sqrt  {3}}I_{{23}}\angle (-120^{\circ }-\theta ),
{\displaystyle I_{3}={\sqrt {3}}I_{31}\angle (\phi _{I_{31}}-30^{\circ })={\sqrt {3}}I_{31}\angle (120^{\circ }-\theta ),} I_{3}={\sqrt  {3}}I_{{31}}\angle (\phi _{{I_{{31}}}}-30^{\circ })={\sqrt  {3}}I_{{31}}\angle (120^{\circ }-\theta ),
where, again, θ is the phase of delta impedance (ZΔ).

A delta configuration and a corresponding phasor diagram of its currents. Phase voltages are equal to line voltages, and currents are calculated as:
Ia = Iab - Ica = √3Iab∠-30°

Ib = Ibc - Iab

Ic = Ica - Ibc

The overall power transferred is

S3Φ = 3VphaseI*phase

Inspection of a phasor diagram, or conversion from phasor notation to complex notation, illuminates how the difference between two line-to-neutral voltages yields a line-to-line voltage that is greater by a factor of √3. As a delta configuration connects a load across phases of a transformer, it delivers the line-to-line voltage difference, which is √3 times greater than the line-to-neutral voltage delivered to a load in the wye configuration. As the power transferred is V2/Z, the impedance in the delta configuration must be 3 times what it would be in a wye configuration for the same power to be transferred.

I believe you are describing the wye configuration.

Quote:20 amps x 230 volts = 4.6Kw.
4.6Kw is about right for a refrigeration truck. But now reverse the calculation.
For the inverter output of 4.6Kw it needs 190 amps @24volts from the battery.
which is why I changed (later) the batteries to two banks of 48vdc the prototype had one bank of 4 in series to 48vdc. which is was over 980 amp hour capasity. which means at max i can discharge over 980 amps collectively @ 48 volts safely in one hour. but we don't need that do we. we only need 90 amps in this config. which equaled out to be about 3.5 hours straight run, with this config as we were running those 10-15 amp fansvx3 off straight off the batteries. got almost 8 cycling uit and fans at set point.

Quote:190 amps over four hours which you later extended to eight hours?
the 190 is what they were working with. I dropped that to 90 amps that first weekend, and then again dropped it to under 40 adc

Quote:This is not taking inverter losses into account.
3%

Quote:How big is this battery?
the first was a 8 AGM group 8D deep cycle marine. then we went to a proprietary battery the military company produced for the project. literally 1/3 the space 1/2 the weight. they simply called it the 'lithium solution' as it was not a lithium-ion it was lithium mixed with some sort of other compound.

Quote:then I told them I could double the efficiency (give them 8 hours for 1000 dollars more)

Quote:No, I'm not having it.
that's what the nasa guys said. (only looking at his half of the equation power retention and power supply.) the other 1/2 was unit efficiency. we reduced 45 amp ACD draw just by changing the fans. then we changed the refrigerant which changed the head pressure so instead of running 350/325 psig in the compressor we dropped to 175 to 150 psig. Plus it cooled faster less noise and less discharge heat! and yet was able to still maintain the 35*F the customer needed for his product.

by Dropping the head pressure by half. we dropped the power consumption by half.

This is what gave us the ability to charge and run the unit at the same time. Because we were running the unit power through the inverter and it would take all the power just to run the unit. now we split power 1/2 went to the unit the other 1/2 was all that was needed to maximize the battery recharge.

The next big hurdel was we were using a very expensive Variable frequency drive to ramp the compressor up. but because we dropped the amps needed we switched over to a soft start. another huge savings.

Quote:they wrote me a check I promptly order a 75.00 part changed the refrigerat and the oil to a mid grade gas, and it pulled to temp twice as fast and ran on the same batteries for almost 8 hours continually. They could not believe it.

Quote:Neither can I.
The $75 part would be for the expansion valve and you changed the oil from a mineral oil to a synthetic polyolester oil. Mid grade gas??? This is new to me.
1993 called.. they want their refrigerants back.
This is the secret in the sauce baby, I can't tell you exactly what i used but I can give you an example that would yield the exact same result using your 1990's refrigerants..

Let's say you had a system that was pulling 20 amps using r-22.. now let say you want to go off grid and do the same job, but cut your power. so then I come along change your TXV change and flush the oil (by using a compatible blend/in refrigeration we use a simple conversion chart to tell us what will work with what.) then change the drier evac over night with fresh oil in your pump, static charge with N2, evac again for .5 hours and charge with your lower pressure refrigerant. something like 134a. which again cuts your head pressure fro 350 to 150. that 2/3 cut in pressure = a literal 2/3 cut in power consumption. the only problem you would have in a house configuration is the loss of capacity. now if you had a 5 ton system and a house that only needed a three ton system you would be fine. how ever in a 3 ton system the loss of entropy/pressure in the refrigerant would = about a 15% loss in capacity. and the ability for low temp applications.

Quote:You mean the HFC refrigerant was pulled out and replaced with an HCFC or an HFO?
This is the reason for switching to synthetic oil, mineral oil in a HCFC system turns to glue and the system is fubar. So far so good.
Never heard of a flush?
not talking about some doofus and a funnel with an air hose. I'm talking about hooking up a machine that by passes the compressor and the txv, that uses high pressure high volume to flush out a burn or in this case out all the old oil. and an acid filter drier and you can clean out the goo your thinking about as well.

Quote:What did you pull out, R134a, R404a? What did you replace it with, R513a?
secret is in the sauce. again imagine the pressure drop between 404a and 134a, same thing. (little less but you get the point)

Quote:Not that it matters. You claim to have pulled to temp twice as fast and at the same time doubled the battery life.
In the truck refrigeration business 404a is used for low temp applications, and 134a in med temp applications. if you understood how these two refrigerant compared to each other you would also understand that 134a is referred to as a med temp application refrigerat. meaning it really starts to cool between 60*F and 32*F in that bracket it will cool about 6 degrees of temp change in one minute with out standard refrigerated box build out. Now SAME EXACT SYSTEM built with 404a will cool between 60 and 35*F about 2 to 3 degrees per minute. 404a does not come into it's power band till below freezing, where 134a pressure drops to 0 psig after 32*F 404a is just coming into it's own. from this point 404 will pull 4 to 5 *F per minute.

What does this mean? to 35*F 134 uses 1/2 the energy and take 1/2 the time than 404a. 404 below freezing then becomes the king while 134a stops cooling all together.

Quote: You didn't double the efficiency you quadrupled it! And you did all this with the same compressor, the same condenser and the same evaporator? How come in all my years as a refrigeration technician I haven't encountered this remarkable development?    
ugabuga, because you not smart like God.

Quote:Laws of thermodynamics says... NO!
that the difference between HVAC and refrigeration sport! I'm a refrigeration engineer and you maybe a good ac mechanic. engineers play with the things you do not understand or misunderstand like the laws of thermodynamics all the time. You are told procedure and how to change parts, and very few of you can venture past those procedures without catastrophic results.

Again let talk 134a and 404a as the pressures are similar.
If a 404a system has the same compressor, same condenser and same evap as a system with 134a the only differences being oil, txv and orifice size (134a usually needing to be 1.45:1 off of 404a) the 134a system will indeed cool faster to 32*F, but the 404a system will get colder. 134a expends all of it's energy up front while the higher pressure gas expends it's refrigeration energy below freezing. that is why 404a take twice the energy to compress and has 2xs the head pressure. (large power reserve at low temp=higher pressure at lower temp)

but don't take my word for it here is a competitor's refrigeration unit brochure that shows same unit same condenser and evap with same compressor with two completely different btu rating and applications.
https://www.na.thermoking.com/content/da..._Sheet.pdf
(don't want anyone accusing me of trying to sell product here)
Look at the second page the comparison between the v-320 and the v-320max
There is about 15% differential at the point where 404a picks up and starts to cool better than 134a, then note the 134a system/v-320 just stops, and TK locks out usage below 25*F because the system at that point would be in a vacuum.

Again same unit, same compressor, same condenser same evap. different txv different orifice.

If you are not familiar with 134a/404a pressures here is a pt chart link:
https://trutecsuspension.com/410a-pt-cha...-pressure/

@35*F 134a=30.3 psig
@35*F 404a=78.1 psig
Can you see that is less that 1/2 the pressure? running through the compressor the head pressure is also 1/2, which means 1/2 the energy use.

In the same insulated space this means the difference in pull down (134a faster) and lower bottom temp (404a colder/0*F)

Quote:so the sold 5 to test market in NYC home food distributor who was being fined a million dollars a WEEK because the refrigeration systems they were using were breaking the noise/time restrictions in manhattan.

Quote:Rubbish. Decent Carrier or Sanyo truck mounted systems  are pretty quiet.
https://www.dnainfo.com/20101213/upper-w...uch-noise/

The line "it's been a year since the promised newer quieter trucks" were the prototypes I was helping to build. the trucks themselves were all electric and the unit also had to be all electric. the truck was a proven tech, the unit was in development for some time before I was brought on.

Quote:So the total cost was 375 if your keeping count. at the end I told the guys this and they said money well spent/keep it.
Quote:This development of yours should have made you a billionaire overnight. Did it?
billion with a b... no but it did change my life and my business completely. sold my interest to the nyc company servicing these trucks. I haven't had anything to do with these vans since...13 or 14 maybe. ( i did a one time cash out as i had no confidence in the engineers taking over my project) If i had taken a percentage I would have to take an active role in the trucks which means trips to NYC. So.. I said show me the money!! A week later my wife and niece and I spent a week in NYC in a b&B on the upper west side in the middle of "seinfeld's neighborhood." went to toms, the big fruit stand the soup nazi, saw shows and went to the park (never spent that much time out of the dungeons.

In april of 14 moved into 25,000 ft AC shop, we are currently employing 15 people building our standard refrigerated systems and liners. not to mention opened a retail car lot as well as a commercial car sales for the refrigerated van sales. just had a house built on some land I bought instead of going to collage. and we just had a pool put in... so yeah changed my life. Also note it was during the same time period I first signed up here and started my ministry with you all. If you were to go back and look, I would make little remarks like moving day or going to NYC to make a big deal or something to commemorate the moment without going into detail. Always thought I was bragging too much. but then someone told me to share my light and life story as it seems a little to gumpish to be real, but here you are anyway. I can only attribute this to God.. while other who seek to desperatly dismiss what they don't want to have to account for see it as luck.

I also had a skype conversation with a few of the members here showing them my shop, the refrigeration systems we do build, and the general lay out. Be happy to do the same for you or if you want a personal tour let me know next time your in orlando.

Quote:...if you want to come to orlando to vet my story I can take you to all the places and people mentioned.
Quote:No, just show me the patents.
Again my patent was a sold. which means all my work and folders notes and files when in with the deal. I been told not to share my purchase paperwork. (too many active details) I can probably dig out the legal zoom letters I use to draw out and personally fill out all the paper work and file. I think the last letter was a congratulation letter which gives the patent numbers which again has since been sold and rolled into the whole project. I do have a whole host of emails that show every painful step. and a form letter that shows 16 potential conflicts on #1 and 17 potential conflicts on #2.

Or again you can see the net result of the sale.

(June 27, 2018 at 5:09 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I'm wondering if there is something about theistic conditioning that makes believers re-write history in their mind. Drich is doing it here and I've seen him do it before.
I wonder if there is something about atheism that has peope sight examples of behaivor without actually providing proof? oh, that's right it is call ad hoc attack, meaning it is a destroy the messenger method of attack so that one does not have to address the message,

If you have any real world examples please provide where I give a conflicting account.

Quote:But rather than just think that it's a characteristic of Drich
And I think you spend too much time wrongly accusing people of things you know not to be true.

Quote:, I'm wondering if it's a habit theists fall into because they learn to attribute everything to their god. The reason I am wondering this is because I met up with my religionist brother recently and found out that he had manipulated me into helping him write his xtian propaganda to give to atheists.
So your mad at your brother for tricking you so I must be as well, but you don't have any specific to share.. I just must be lying because my story sound too much like godly intervention and you have nothing else but to call me a liar.

Quote:He originally told me that his essay was for a discussion forum so I gave him enough advice so that atheists would actually read it and discuss it. But then I found out that he was turning it into a booklet and he claimed that it was always intended to be the case. Which is clearly bullshit because he kept telling me that it's meant to be controversial, but why hand over a booklet which will just immensely piss off the receiver? But he seems to believe his new version of history. He's never been manipulative in the past so this took me by surprise. As far as I'm concerned I can't trust him again. It did piss me off though because I am morally opposed to deliberately spreading of ignorance.

Religion is a foul insidious thing.
Jerkoff
what eves..
brother used your own vanity against you =/= Drich is a liar, what else you got sport?

(June 27, 2018 at 5:35 pm)emjay Wrote: Interesting story above. IMO you don't give yourself enough credit for your achievements... IMO it was your own determination, ingenuity, and intuition that has led to the success of your business and inventions.
Here's the thing... You know when an idea is yours... and you know when you watch something that gives you an idea or an understanding that you did not previously understand. When I started sketching I was given like an instruction to sketch a relay as I was focused on make out all the electrical detail I was given another component, and another and another and another till I had a page of them then I took a red marker and it was like playing connect the dots. I highlighted dots and connected allowing for correct circuit spacing and intersections. then picked up a green pen did the same and a black, each corresponding to a different time or usage of a circuit. when I was done the problem was complete. I looked at it and was like how the hell did this just happen. then I slide it across the table (something I would never do) to the main guy and said this should work. Then barely understanding what I did I had to explain it. This happened one other time when I was given an understanding of how evolution and creation could be made to work seamlessly together. However in this case I could not check anything. I just trusted the work, and like i said the egg heads bounced their doubts off of it for sometime and like here I answered everything even if they did not think it would work or want to hear it. When the idea is yours you know it when it comes from someplace else you know that too. it is hard to explain.

Quote: And you're always saying you didn't do well at school but so what? Some people are better with their hands. And the fact that you self-taught yourself loads of stuff only shows more your determination... something to be admired.
Again when it was time, it was like someone turned on a switch. not that I refigured out the english language on my own or invented geometry or algerbra for myself. it was like I knew nothing found God, and he turn on what was missing/healed me of my retardedness if you will (was literally in Learning Disabled classes from the start till I finished.)

Quote:And I can't remember exactly what you said but it was a friend? of yours that gave you some money, which you saw as an answer to prayer and/or prophecy?
A stranger a man I had met only in passing could not describe gave me a 25K dollar loan. I did work for his company, but never met the owner before.

Like you working for starbucks and the owner of a coffee bean supplier who your store buys from gives you money to set up your own store. Not because you deserved it but because He was lead to/felt the need to.. 17 years ago comming off 9-11 25K investment when everything was gong south was a very big deal. especially to a 26 year old who you didn't even know.

Quote: Did he give it to you as a gift or was he investing in your business?
no intrest loan, could not charge him labor but fair mark up on parts. took less than a year to pay him back.

Quote:Either way I think this time you're not giving your friend enough credit...
again this man was a stranger. I did not even know his name.

Quote:if you attribute it to God. My guess is he saw your potential and determination...
Could be. But It's not about how God get people like that to work with us that is amazing, it is about living a lifetime where little things like that happens almost every day. Once twice a years is off the chart for most people. Imagine getting to see little miracles like this every day... It's hard not to attribute those thing s to God. I could not imagine how hard life would be if I had to make it on my own.

My uncle was the hardest working man I ever knew you know what hard work and 40 years of determination got him? broken back followed by 2 strokes and several heart attacks.. just pushed himself too hard for too long till his body quit. Again I've worked like that too, I know what hard work is.. what I am doing now isn't. it all just comes to me. look at how much time I spend with you all while I have a shop buzzing about. Again not a leader not a business man I just do things the way I want them done. I just practice what I preach and we have much to show for it. Again as a gift from God, not because i deserve it.

Quote:like if you went on The Apprentice with the attitude and determination you've described, I bet Alan Sugar would snap you up in a heartbeat.
I watch youtube videos on how to raise bees and butcher you own live stock now, (we got chickens and can't decide what is next)

Quote:Not to mention I can't see how you can attribute the actions of your friend to God anyway, given that he gave it to you out of his own free will which, under your system, God doesn't mess with.
At the time again never met the guy. we became friends later after I repaid him, and he later died.. his wife had a refrigeration rental ompany we promised to work on labor free (like the old deal we had so long as she kept the company)

Quote:And as for your innovations, did you understand the ideas that came to you? If you did, that just shows subconscious intuition in progress... your brain working behind the scenes putting the pieces together, ready for a light bulb moment.

IMO it's all you.

Again maybe. then again I've had idea some pan out other do not. This one was perfect out of the gate we only added to the initial construct we never changed anything. and like I said you know when an idea was yours.. but like here sometimes God takes over and all I'm left to do is try and spell out what he is giving me.

Ever produce something self consciously that mirrored the bible in 10 different ways and not know it till you go back and look up the passages you just wrote down?

Again there is a difference between having an idea come out of your head then watching something and learning as you go. This was a total learning experience for me.

Messages In This Thread
Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 18, 2018 at 10:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - June 18, 2018 at 11:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 18, 2018 at 11:49 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 18, 2018 at 12:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Whateverist - June 18, 2018 at 12:20 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 18, 2018 at 1:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 18, 2018 at 1:46 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Anomalocaris - June 18, 2018 at 1:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 18, 2018 at 1:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Minimalist - June 18, 2018 at 4:06 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 18, 2018 at 11:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 19, 2018 at 10:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 19, 2018 at 12:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 19, 2018 at 10:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 19, 2018 at 2:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 12:54 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 21, 2018 at 6:24 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 19, 2018 at 2:34 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 19, 2018 at 3:59 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 19, 2018 at 6:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 19, 2018 at 10:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 19, 2018 at 12:28 pm
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 19, 2018 at 1:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 19, 2018 at 7:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 7:56 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 19, 2018 at 8:08 am
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 19, 2018 at 8:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by Minimalist - June 19, 2018 at 4:45 pm
RE: Can God love? - by brewer - June 19, 2018 at 4:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 8:22 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 19, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 10:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 19, 2018 at 10:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Minimalist - June 19, 2018 at 11:30 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 19, 2018 at 11:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 11:44 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 20, 2018 at 12:55 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 21, 2018 at 1:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 2:25 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 21, 2018 at 2:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 5:11 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 21, 2018 at 5:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 11:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 20, 2018 at 1:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 11:40 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 1:21 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 19, 2018 at 3:19 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 19, 2018 at 3:24 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 19, 2018 at 4:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 12:56 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2018 at 4:53 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 19, 2018 at 4:55 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 19, 2018 at 6:38 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 20, 2018 at 12:22 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 20, 2018 at 12:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 20, 2018 at 5:26 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 20, 2018 at 8:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 8:57 am
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 10:57 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 20, 2018 at 1:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 20, 2018 at 1:31 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 2:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 2:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 2:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 3:01 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 3:25 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 20, 2018 at 8:20 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 20, 2018 at 4:41 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 20, 2018 at 5:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - June 20, 2018 at 6:05 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 6:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Whateverist - June 20, 2018 at 10:27 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 21, 2018 at 12:28 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 5:27 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:23 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 19, 2018 at 7:30 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 19, 2018 at 7:33 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 19, 2018 at 7:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 9:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 20, 2018 at 2:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:12 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:29 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:01 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:35 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 20, 2018 at 1:55 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:37 am
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 21, 2018 at 11:08 am
RE: Can God love? - by Fake Messiah - June 21, 2018 at 12:11 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 21, 2018 at 1:38 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 21, 2018 at 2:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - July 2, 2018 at 10:42 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 11:02 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - July 2, 2018 at 11:44 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 21, 2018 at 11:12 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 1:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 2:22 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 10:28 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 3:15 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 20, 2018 at 3:24 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Valkyrie - June 20, 2018 at 3:54 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 20, 2018 at 5:42 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 20, 2018 at 5:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 20, 2018 at 6:02 pm
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - June 20, 2018 at 6:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by KevinM1 - June 20, 2018 at 6:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - June 20, 2018 at 6:18 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 20, 2018 at 9:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 21, 2018 at 5:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 6:49 am
RE: Can God love? - by chimp3 - June 21, 2018 at 6:04 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 7:50 am
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 7:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 21, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 3:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 4:45 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 4:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 4:56 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 4:58 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 5:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 5:23 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 4:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 22, 2018 at 1:08 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 22, 2018 at 3:12 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 22, 2018 at 3:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 23, 2018 at 6:22 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - June 26, 2018 at 9:35 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 21, 2018 at 3:28 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 22, 2018 at 12:06 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 11:14 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 22, 2018 at 1:18 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 3:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - June 22, 2018 at 3:21 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 10:12 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 10:20 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 10:35 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 11:13 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 21, 2018 at 1:44 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 2:59 pm
RE: Can God love? - by LastPoet - June 21, 2018 at 3:19 pm
RE: Can God love? - by LastPoet - June 21, 2018 at 3:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 21, 2018 at 5:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Crossless2.0 - June 21, 2018 at 5:15 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 21, 2018 at 5:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Jackalope - June 21, 2018 at 5:53 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Jackalope - June 21, 2018 at 5:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 21, 2018 at 5:59 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 22, 2018 at 8:24 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 23, 2018 at 2:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 10:37 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 11:17 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 12:30 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 22, 2018 at 11:58 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 12:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 12:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 12:40 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 1:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 1:31 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 22, 2018 at 3:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 12:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 1:31 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 22, 2018 at 12:51 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 12:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 2:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 7:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 25, 2018 at 7:33 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 26, 2018 at 11:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 26, 2018 at 12:08 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 26, 2018 at 2:17 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 26, 2018 at 2:34 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 26, 2018 at 12:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 27, 2018 at 9:08 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 27, 2018 at 4:26 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 28, 2018 at 1:45 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 29, 2018 at 11:25 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 29, 2018 at 12:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 29, 2018 at 1:50 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 29, 2018 at 2:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 29, 2018 at 2:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 29, 2018 at 2:46 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 29, 2018 at 1:49 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 29, 2018 at 2:02 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 8:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 9:49 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 12:41 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 12:47 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 12:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 2, 2018 at 1:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Foxaèr - June 25, 2018 at 7:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Losty - June 22, 2018 at 3:10 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 3:19 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Valkyrie - June 22, 2018 at 3:37 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 4:43 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 25, 2018 at 9:59 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 4:53 pm
RE: Can God love? - by *Deidre* - June 22, 2018 at 4:57 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 7:44 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 8:01 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 8:03 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 8:07 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - June 22, 2018 at 8:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 22, 2018 at 8:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 23, 2018 at 5:30 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 28, 2018 at 5:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 28, 2018 at 7:23 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 29, 2018 at 1:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 29, 2018 at 11:47 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 4, 2018 at 6:22 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - June 26, 2018 at 9:36 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 26, 2018 at 3:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 27, 2018 at 10:10 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 27, 2018 at 5:35 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 28, 2018 at 2:51 am
RE: Can God love? - by emjay - June 28, 2018 at 3:27 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 28, 2018 at 3:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - June 28, 2018 at 4:20 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 30, 2018 at 2:17 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 2, 2018 at 9:22 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - June 26, 2018 at 9:03 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 27, 2018 at 5:09 pm
RE: Can God love? - by I_am_not_mafia - June 28, 2018 at 3:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by Succubus - June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 28, 2018 at 7:01 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - June 29, 2018 at 3:11 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - June 30, 2018 at 7:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 5, 2018 at 12:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - June 30, 2018 at 8:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 1, 2018 at 2:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by MysticKnight - July 1, 2018 at 7:13 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 1, 2018 at 8:29 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 2, 2018 at 9:00 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - July 2, 2018 at 12:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Drich - July 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm
RE: Can God love? - by EgoDeath - July 3, 2018 at 3:07 am
RE: Can God love? - by CapnAwesome - July 3, 2018 at 12:06 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 4, 2018 at 10:06 pm
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 5, 2018 at 10:17 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 9, 2018 at 12:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 9, 2018 at 6:47 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 10, 2018 at 12:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 10, 2018 at 1:01 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 10, 2018 at 1:29 am
RE: Can God love? - by Angrboda - July 9, 2018 at 5:59 pm
RE: Can God love? - by downbeatplumb - July 11, 2018 at 3:46 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 12, 2018 at 12:51 am
RE: Can God love? - by downbeatplumb - July 12, 2018 at 1:09 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 5, 2018 at 5:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Neo-Scholastic - July 5, 2018 at 6:58 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 6, 2018 at 8:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 6, 2018 at 9:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 6, 2018 at 11:15 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 7, 2018 at 6:23 pm
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 9, 2018 at 9:18 am
RE: Can God love? - by Chad32 - July 7, 2018 at 7:14 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 7, 2018 at 5:52 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 7, 2018 at 8:48 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 7, 2018 at 9:16 pm
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 9, 2018 at 1:35 am
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 9, 2018 at 9:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 9, 2018 at 9:39 am
RE: Can God love? - by SteveII - July 9, 2018 at 9:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 9, 2018 at 9:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 9, 2018 at 9:52 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2018 at 1:00 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2018 at 1:06 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:15 am
RE: Can God love? - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 10, 2018 at 1:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 10, 2018 at 1:45 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:47 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2018 at 1:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by Amarok - July 10, 2018 at 1:44 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 10, 2018 at 5:55 am
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 11, 2018 at 12:57 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 11, 2018 at 3:25 am
RE: Can God love? - by robvalue - July 11, 2018 at 3:31 am
RE: Can God love? - by The Valkyrie - July 12, 2018 at 1:25 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 12, 2018 at 2:11 am
RE: Can God love? - by possibletarian - July 12, 2018 at 8:33 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 12, 2018 at 8:54 am
RE: Can God love? - by Ravenshire - July 12, 2018 at 10:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by Astreja - July 12, 2018 at 11:16 am
RE: Can God love? - by vorlon13 - July 12, 2018 at 11:19 am
RE: Can God love? - by LastPoet - July 12, 2018 at 12:32 pm
RE: Can God love? - by Godscreated - July 16, 2018 at 1:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The love of a God zwanzig 31 2447 October 22, 2021 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11155 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4836 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5615 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3629 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5278 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 7767 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19409 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  God is Love Zidneya 14 2498 September 15, 2014 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  God's love protects us from the disasters he sends. topher 13 3289 May 31, 2014 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris