Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 5:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment.
RE: Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment.
(May 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm)Losty Wrote: That’s great Drich.

You really should delete that bullshit about discreet PMs from your signature though lol.

When I PMd you about my personal reason for not believing in god, I did so under the (faulty) assumption that the conversation was between us. But okay

8 years ago!!! which you had promptly forgotten about which I have you know I remembered and still use to taylor my responses to you today! beside i did not disclose any details only that you spoke to me. I also disclosed so has ever other log term member of this website. Even the minimalist where ever he is!
Plus I gave you an out stating i could have very well confused you with someone else. (which I have done in the past several times) (losty lucky loopy you are all the same to me. till only of you starts yelling about something..)
I simply wanted to communicate I took what you said seriously and try and shape what I have to say to fit your specific situation. This in any one's book should not be any sort of violation of trust.

Beside from the last few scandels I remember "staff" has access to all of our deets anyway! So who am I truly telling anyway? all you "colored named people" can as you please see everything we do say and leave on this website as a matter of record!

(May 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm)Losty Wrote: That’s great Drich.

You really should delete that bullshit about discreet PMs from your signature though lol.

When I PMd you about my personal reason for not believing in god, I did so under the (faulty) assumption that the conversation was between us. But okay

better now? I fixed my signature just for you.

Sorry I forgot I even had a signature. I was wondering why people would just dump a load of their crap on me from time to time.. look like i was asking for it every time I posted something. Blush

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment. - by Drich - May 10, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any Christians here who believe in zombies? Jehanne 41 4864 February 1, 2019 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7870 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any Christian proselytizers left in this subforum? Jehanne 157 21386 October 8, 2018 at 1:05 pm
  Question I have for Christians. Quick 45 7049 May 12, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  OK, Christians! I have my KJV! chimp3 166 30772 April 12, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: He lives
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15114 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18650 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  For Christians (or anyone else) who deny Darwinian evolution. Jehanne 334 44600 November 6, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A quarter of British Christians do not believe in the resurection downbeatplumb 35 6834 April 14, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Christians, your god is gay. I have proof! rado84 82 19221 March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer