Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
Is that fucking it? People not picking up the picture story as quickly as you'd think (a point I explained isn't so improbable as you might think), the GAFollowers article being deleted without explanation (which could be because they realised that this opened them up to a libel suit because they claimed it was a positive identification, something the Daily Boulder avoids by pointing out that it's not conclusive), and now a crypto-racist jab (complete with some... antiquated ebonics) at Huggy Bear about black people thinking all white people look alike? Seriously? I'm so white that taking regular hot baths is the only thing keeping my skin from a deathly pallour and even I think the guy in the mugshot and the guy in the Klan photo look alike. Once again, even arewethereyet at least tried to point out some differences, and even then, she conceded that the differing angles could just be screwing up the perspective. This is like the scene from The Newsroom where Jeff Daniels is debating Arizona's immigration policy and the people he got are so stupid that he has to argue their side for them because they're too fucking dumb to do it themselves.

At least when Huggy Bear decides to defend some idea that's totally fucking stupid, he at least tries to actually defend them. He may defend them in some very stupid ways, and his sources may be easy to cast into doubt, but he's at least not this fucking lazy.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Rev. Rye - May 14, 2020 at 1:52 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26787 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet