Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Calling Graphic Artists: New Banner in Support of BLM/Police and Justice Reform
RE: Calling Graphic Artists: New Banner in Support of BLM/Police and Justice Reform
Moderator Notice
PSA: After some staff discussion, it has been determined that this thread is out of control, per the forum’s guidelines regarding [Serious] threads.

To that end, EVERY SINGLE POST in the thread, except the first one, has been permanently deleted. Some of you were thoughtful enough to make valid, sensible contributions to this topic, and we thank you for that. However, there were so many that were completely off the rails that the thread would have had no continuity if we removed those and kept only the good ones.

Going forward, the ONLY posts in this thread will be serious suggestions regarding what form the banner/logo/symbol should take. Posts discussing anything else will be removed and the authors of those posts will be banned from further participation in this thread. The decisions on removal/banning will be done summarily by whichever member of staff happens to catch it.

If you wish to discuss the movement itself or why AF is considering a banner or the value of such a banner or the motives behind it, you are free to start another thread to do so.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Graphic Artists: New Banner in Support of BLM/Police and Justice Reform - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - June 26, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Forum Logo / Banner + Merchandise! Tiberius 31 4334 September 27, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Banner Design Tiberius 46 11215 March 1, 2010 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy