Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Calling Graphic Artists: New Banner in Support of BLM/Police and Justice Reform
RE: Calling Graphic Artists: New Banner in Support of BLM/Police and Justice Reform
I freely admit that I have no answers.

I am equipped to the hilt with every graphic program and I am certain that quite a few other members are also. So for now we can park the technical aspects of how to do it. That expertise is available gratis from a bucket of members.

But it is also useless until a theme is chosen. And that is where I am stuck.

I like the kente idea. It makes a point subtly without being "in-your-face".

But OTOH we seem to have passed the barrier of subtlety. So maybe that is not enough. Maybe it is time to be "in-your-face"?

On top of that, one must consider the site, it's owners and stated purpose. And any consequences that may occur depending on the content of the banner.

I really have no answer for this. My instinct is to go subtle. But for decades, "subtle" has never worked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Graphic Artists: New Banner in Support of BLM/Police and Justice Reform - by Abaddon_ire - June 27, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Forum Logo / Banner + Merchandise! Tiberius 31 4336 September 27, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Banner Design Tiberius 46 11222 March 1, 2010 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy