Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide?
RE: Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide?
(July 27, 2020 at 1:32 am)Cherub19 Wrote:
(July 27, 2020 at 12:04 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Or maybe, just maybe, the wording in the laws was ambiguous enough to create a loophole that needed to be closed with another law.

As I understand it, the method of closing a loophole in a piece of legislation is to amend it, not legislate another law. The call to add specific anti-discrimination laws vis-a-vis transgenders is to pile up the law books with redundancies and superfluous material. At any rate, I would genuinely like to know what these alleged loopholes are that permit employers to discriminate against transgenders.

There is nothing genuine about you.

Nice try though.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide? - by arewethereyet - July 27, 2020 at 1:37 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am currently recovering from transgender surgeries. Ask me anything. TaraJo 27 2055 September 1, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why some people who dislike horror call it stupid? Der/die AtheistIn 36 2499 March 5, 2019 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why are some people afraid to be judged by society regarding only some things? Der/die AtheistIn 8 942 January 26, 2019 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn