Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 11:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does trying to live healthy make sense considering an imminent bird flu outbreak?
RE: Does trying to live healthy make sense considering an imminent bird flu outbreak?
(August 18, 2021 at 8:44 am)Spongebob Wrote:
(August 18, 2021 at 8:37 am)FlatAssembler Wrote: Well, I have had some philosophy classes at high school. Why?
I have also studied quite a bit of philosophy of religion in my free time, having published YouTube videos about atheism and about afterlife.

If those things are true, then I can only conclude that you have been poorly educated on the subject.  I'll take a look at your videos and see if they reflect that same poorly constructed arguments you've made here.

Great! By the way, the transcripts of those videos are here and here.

(August 18, 2021 at 8:28 am)Helios Wrote:
Quote:Logic and computer science are not directly related? How so?
You suck at medical science

Ignorance does not make one make false conclusions if one follows logic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does trying to live healthy make sense considering an imminent bird flu outbreak? - by FlatAssembler - August 18, 2021 at 8:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake zwanzig 18 1106 August 2, 2021 at 8:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Could exposure to comedy affect your sense of humor? Der/die AtheistIn 23 2578 February 16, 2019 at 12:32 am
Last Post: fredd bear