Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 12:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From saved son of God to doomed Atheist monster in one easy step.
RE: From saved son of God to doomed Atheist monster in one easy step.
(June 26, 2011 at 10:47 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(June 26, 2011 at 10:38 am)Ace Otana Wrote: You should come over here, England. [Image: flag43.gif]
Very few theists over here. Many atheists.
A few jolly buggers here and there. You might occasionally spot the odd lunatic, but they are widely ignored.

Anyway, welcome to the forums old chap.Big Grin

Youve got to watch out for those english chaps...I hear they try to talk you into pulling your pants up to your nipples and then sing cheesy, nonsensical folk songs while swaying back and forth together in the local pub.

Not all of us you jolly git.
Besides, every Friday and Saturday nights we're too busy getting into pub fights to do anything else. Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: From saved son of God to doomed Atheist monster in one easy step. - by Ace Otana - June 26, 2011 at 10:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm saved! (Thanks in part to Thomas Paine) Bunburryist 15 3991 August 9, 2016 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Deconversion of a Preacher's Son Old Baby 2 1397 February 22, 2016 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Old Baby
  Being an OCD atheist is not easy Beta Ray Bill 9 7722 July 12, 2013 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Beta Ray Bill
  I converted. But it's not easy. InevitableCheese 38 10106 May 21, 2013 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Sal
  It was the magic underwear that saved me! BadSheep 13 7184 April 29, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: The Heff