Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 8:56 pm

Poll: This poll has absolutely NOTHING to do with Nazis
This poll is closed.
AMAZING.. I see no mentionof Nazi's other than to mention there is not a single mention of Nazi's on this thread! GLORY!
0%
0 0%
I vote "I dont give a fuck"..and of course, that is without a single mention of historical, Hitler type Nazi's
60.00%
3 60.00%
Did the American Fascist movement just suggest tha Ron Paul for president would be a good thing?!?! Of course..without a mention of Hitleresque type Nazi thingies involved...
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
From Wikipedia - Economics of fascism:

Quote:An inherent aspect of fascist economies was economic dirigisme, meaning an economy where the government exerts strong directive influence, and effectively controls production and allocation of resources. In general, apart from the nationalizations of some industries, fascist economies were based on private property and private initiative, but these were contingent upon service to the state.

Quote:Fascist governments encouraged the pursuit of private profit and offered many benefits to large businesses, but they demanded in return that all economic activity should serve the national interest.

Quote:Stanley Payne argues that while fascist movements defended the principle of private property, which they held "inherent to the freedom and spontaneity of the individual personality", a common aim of all fascist movements was elimination of the autonomy or, in some cases, the existence of large-scale capitalism.

Bolding mine to highlight just three examples of how fascist economies and Libertarian economies are completely and utterly different. There are plenty of others of course, but let's start with these...

I await your response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans. - by Tiberius - September 3, 2011 at 11:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 515 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 930 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1557 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3271 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 972 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6251 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2281 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 588 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1713 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2659 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger