Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello.
Hello everyone, I'm Rusko, nice to meet you.
I guess I should say some things about myself.

Well I'm one of the few atheists in the very religious country Romania.
My real name is Marius (or Marcus in English) and I am 16 years old.
I am a high-school student and I enjoy playing video games and basketball.

Even though I would like the world to be religon-free I do not hate any religion or religious person for their beliefs as long as they do not interfere with peoples' rights or discriminate people for certain reasons that their religion considers wrong.

That should cover most of it.
RE: Hello.
(December 22, 2011 at 7:19 pm)Rusko Wrote: Even though I would like the world to be religon-free I do not hate any religion or religious person for their beliefs as long as they do not interfere with peoples' rights or discriminate people for certain reasons that their religion considers wrong.

The problem is that people's religions often leads to exactly that...

Welcome.
Cunt
(December 22, 2011 at 7:19 pm)Rusko Wrote: they do not interfere with peoples' rights or discriminate people for certain reasons that their religion considers wrong.

That should cover most of it.

Guess again.

Welcome aboard old chap. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Quote:The problem is that people's religions often leads to exactly that...

Yeah - the bastards think their god just wants them to annoy the living piss out of everyone else.

Welcome, young fellow.
(December 22, 2011 at 7:19 pm)Rusko Wrote: I do not hate any religion or religious person for their beliefs as long as they do not interfere with peoples' rights or discriminate people for certain reasons that their religion considers wrong.

True statement.

(December 22, 2011 at 7:22 pm)frankiej Wrote: The problem is that people's religions often leads to exactly that...

True statement.

Rezults:
I often hate religion.
Welcome!

Welcome Rusko from the Land down Under.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5973 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates