Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this site reliable?
Is this site reliable?
http://one-faith-of-god.org/religion_chr...meline.htm
RE: Is this site reliable?
or this one

http://one-ireland.org/history_timeline/timeline.htm

The "Habiru of Ireland" from your link which is elaborated upon in the link I gave you...:bursts into uncontrollable laughter and bookmarks both pages:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Fucking zany. I especially like the "cannibalism rife" phase.
Trying to update my sig ...
The timeline includes the year 0 BC
We like to call that "IC:" Imminent Christ.
The timeline of website is about BCE [Before Christian Era] and CE [Christian Era] of Christianity. That timeline of BCE and CE looks very lacking of information, cuz I don't see the details of:

-Islam
-way before 8000 BCE
-2001 CE [Sept. 11, you know]

However, that timeline is about Christianity.
Islam depends on xtianity, so it probably comes sometime after the cannibalistic phase.
Um....

Quote: Pontius Pilate recalled to Rome and then immediately exiled on account of his actions in mock crucifixion of Jesus, a full Roman citizen, itself a criminal offence.

No.
It got all messy after the cannibals left.
(December 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm)Xavier Wrote: http://one-faith-of-god.org/religion_chr...meline.htm

Seems a bit simplistic and not very scholarly.The presentation is sloppy and amateurish,in my opinion.. A few sources would also have been nice.

EG "Baal" was not a name,but a title; it just means 'lord'. The claim for the origin of Satan* is speculation*. As far as I know,there is no credible evidence for a single source for the Satan myth.

*another contender is Ahriman,the antithesis of good,from Zoroastrianism,ca 500 bce,Iran.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do religious people log onto this site? ParCutz 95 37236 September 15, 2013 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Mystical