Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
furniture help!
furniture help!
I accidentally spilled my reed riffuser and scented oil out all over my dresser. I thought I got it up but apparently, no I didnt. The reeds stuck to the dresser and when I ripped them off, you could see the huge spots where the oil spilled and dried and where the stain has come off. This dresser is only a year and half old. I tried using furniture pens and you cant see it as badly, but its still really noticeable. any ideas on a quick fix? I mean, I cant exactly refinish the whole piece of furniture. I mean I could, but I'm not, lol.
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley
RE: furniture help!
If I were you, I'd just cover it up with something. . .then again, I am pretty lazy =/
"We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation, or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation, we consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."

-President Barack Obama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antique furniture appraiser blowing smoke. Brian37 41 11944 September 26, 2017 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ultimate furniture Zen Badger 5 1408 June 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist