Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
I personally am a anti-atheist militant, born behind the Iron Curtain, in Secular Atheism or Gosateizm.
I became a militant anti-atheist after I discovered the conflict between atheism and history. I guess as history graduate I could never get used whit the atheistic concepts such as "the Christian Dark Ages", "Christianity a religion of Bronze Age" and so on ....

I put a video on this forum whit this story...
that's all...
I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise!
F.Dostoyevsky
RE: Hello
You're not a history graduate, you're a fucking troll.

You would return this world to the dark ages, and throw all the atheists on a burning stake if you had the power.

Like I said before, in your blindingly stupid "history" post-

Go fuck yourself.

Warm Regards,

The Anti-Christ

Excuse me, you want us to believe you have some sort of history degree with a post like that? Someone who had actually studied history would know that there is no such thing as a "history graduate." If you have a degree in history, it's not in "history." Furthermore, you would be able to type coherently if you graduated from anything more than an inner city high school.

That is definitely going to be all because you are here with a silly agenda or to troll. Either way, you will not learn anything here. You will just plug your ears to reality. Hey, you know who else doesn't like it when atheist point out true history? White supremacists.
Oh fantastic, another 'different' type of apologist.
You should edit your post to:

"I became an anti-atheist because they don't believe in god, and I really, really want it to exist"

It would be much more accurate.
Come and get me, dickhead.
Quote:I personally am a anti-atheist militant, born behind the Iron Curtain, in Secular Atheism or Gosateizm.

I'd have liked you better if you were still a commie.

They did less harm than you fucking xtian assholes.
(December 30, 2011 at 11:51 am)Shell B Wrote: Excuse me, you want us to believe you have some sort of history degree with a post like that? Someone who had actually studied history would know that there is no such thing as a "history graduate." If you have a degree in history, it's not in "history." Furthermore, you would be able to type coherently if you graduated from anything more than an inner city high school.

That is definitely going to be all because you are here with a silly agenda or to troll. Either way, you will not learn anything here. You will just plug your ears to reality. Hey, you know who else doesn't like it when atheist point out true history? White supremacists.

English is my third language, so
I finished history at a university, after that I finished Political Science at the same university ( history 4 years, Political Science 3 years )
One discipline in accordance whit the communist system, of 4 years and the second in Bologna System of 3 years + 2 Master.
F.Dostoyevsky
Huh, I didn't think of that. Maybe they do have "just history" there. Shit, maybe they have it somewhere here too. I've just never seen a university offer just history. At any rate, you should get your money back.
(December 30, 2011 at 11:22 am)aleialoura Wrote: You're not a history graduate, you're a fucking troll.

o yes!
Historia est Magistra Vitae!
(December 30, 2011 at 3:52 pm)Shell B Wrote: Huh, I didn't think of that. Maybe they do have "just history" there. Shit, maybe they have it somewhere here too. I've just never seen a university offer just history. At any rate, you should get your money back.

is a language barrier

The division is called faculty, but different from the american college, by the number of years and the intensity of the courses.

the american college is equivalent whit a post-high school, while Faculty/University is equivalent whit post-high school + specialization.
F.Dostoyevsky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5940 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates