Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken thread...
Broken thread...
The "Ban the loser above you" thread is broken.

It shows me as last poster, but my post does not actually show up - clicking the "Last Post" link from the index takes you to page 1, as does the "newpost" link.

I tried re-posting, but it likewise failed.
RE: Broken thread...
Seems fine to me. :S
Ban the loser above me skipped about 4 times on me, and sometimes doesnt accept my posts
I hate to say this...but I would not be suprised if the shout box is draining the band width
(December 31, 2011 at 3:26 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Ban the loser above me skipped about 4 times on me, and sometimes doesnt accept my posts
I hate to say this...but I would not be suprised if the shout box is draining the band width

The last post showing for me is 2970, and the issues I reported are still happening for me. Are you seeing any posts after that?

Here's links to the posts that show up in my and rev's posting history but don't show up in the thread, and if you try to follow them, they take you to first post in the thread.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-4057-pos...#pid221801
http://atheistforums.org/thread-4057-pos...#pid221815
No, i had it happen too..I posted and it jumped right to the first thread...Its the server..fucking bottle necking bad!
Where is the awards page?
(December 31, 2011 at 3:43 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: No, i had it happen too..I posted and it jumped right to the first thread...Its the server..fucking bottle necking bad!
Where is the awards page?

Seems to be working now. Go figure.

I'm going to lay the blame on Cinjin, only because he's not here at the moment.
I took the awards page down pending a complete re-write.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(December 31, 2011 at 5:10 am)Darwinian Wrote: I took the awards page down pending a complete re-write.

I dont blame you...the css on it was a bit off
Ban the loser thread is still booting me out. I just tried to post 2 posts to it and it jumped me all the way back to the OP. When I page back to the most recent posts again, I dont see my most recent post that I just posted.

It keeps doing this to me.
I see your posts fine. Try clearing your browser cache.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When complaining about other users who have broken the rules discussion Violet 4 2271 September 18, 2009 at 6:13 am
Last Post: Retorth