Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Relaxing Song Ever
Most Relaxing Song Ever
It slows your breathing and reduces brain activity to such an extent that Weightless, written by Manchester band Marconi Union, is said to be the 'most relaxing song ever'.
The eight-minute track is so effective at inducing sleep, motorists have now been warned they should not listen to it whilst driving.
The band worked with sound therapists to get advice on how to make the most effective use of harmonies, rhythms and bass lines. The result on listeners is a slowing of the heart rate, reduced blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1iK6nZnBE

Click here to listen to the track in full
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Most Relaxing Song Ever
It's boring, I have to give it that.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Very sorry that the most relaxing song in the world didn't excite you.
(January 2, 2012 at 5:46 pm)Loading Please Wait Wrote: Very sorry that the most relaxing song in the world didn't excite you.

I'd rather go and listen chill lounge which are much much superior.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(January 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: It's boring, I have to give it that.
Yeah, I think they're conflating 'relaxing' and 'soporific'
(January 2, 2012 at 7:33 pm)padraic Wrote:
(January 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: It's boring, I have to give it that.

Well, I have been having sleep problems. Maybe this could help.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Everytime I listen to that song, it puts me in a trance like state.
Wouldn't say it puts me to sleep, but rather puts me in a calm and emotionless state.
(January 2, 2012 at 7:52 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 2, 2012 at 7:33 pm)padraic Wrote:

Well, I have been having sleep problems. Maybe this could help.
'eres my solution to your sleeping problems.

[video=youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k[/video]
http://www.rainymood.com/
Play them simultaneously. Better yet, put the video in http://www.infinitelooper.com.
If I was into meditation I would probably loop that "song" all day.

...but I'm not ... and calling that a "song" is a stretch to say the least. Music, yes ... a song? I think not. That's like calling the rhythmic sounds of my washing machine a song.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 354 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  The best song in the history of mankind WinterHold 25 1607 August 28, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  So finally tried making a classical piano song. . . bennyboy 27 2794 July 29, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  School Shooting Range (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 4 921 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Fire Storm (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 0 323 February 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Favorite '80s Song(s)? ƵenKlassen 4 1064 December 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  What song would describe your life? ƵenKlassen 30 6879 November 24, 2017 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What is your favorite Queen song? ƵenKlassen 19 2215 November 14, 2017 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  What is the first song or piece of music you can remember hearing on the radio (or)? Whateverist 78 10880 October 27, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Your favourite song at the moment ApeNotKillApe 0 736 September 12, 2016 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe