Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite Queen song?
What is your favorite Queen song?
I really like Queen because their music is like rich, delicious chocolate to your ears, if that makes any sense anyway.

I have a lot of favorite songs by them but here are just a few:

Bohemian Rhapsody
 I Want It All
 Breakthru
 I Was Born To Love You
 Too Much Love Will Kill You
 Radio Ga Ga
 We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions
 Spread Your Wings
 I Want To Break Free
 Hammer to Fall
 Fat Bottomed Girls
 Bicycle Race
 Don't Stop Me Now
 Play the Game
 Crazy Little Thing Called Love
 Save Me
 Keep Yourself Alive
 Friends Will Be Friends
 Under Pressure
 The Show Must Go On

And many, many more...

What are your favorite Queen songs?
RE: What is your favorite Queen song?
God save the Queen.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That's the Sex Pistols, not Queen.
She ain't no human being! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 12, 2017 at 12:35 am)ƵenKlassen Wrote: I really like Queen because their music is like rich, delicious chocolate to your ears, if that makes any sense anyway.

I have a lot of favorite songs by them but here are just a few:

Bohemian Rhapsody
 I Want It All
 Breakthru
 I Was Born To Love You
 Too Much Love Will Kill You
 Radio Ga Ga
 We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions
 Spread Your Wings
 I Want To Break Free
 Hammer to Fall
 Fat Bottomed Girls
 Bicycle Race
 Don't Stop Me Now
 Play the Game
 Crazy Little Thing Called Love
 Save Me
 Keep Yourself Alive
 Friends Will Be Friends
 Under Pressure
 The Show Must Go On

And many, many more...

What are your favorite Queen songs?

Bohemian rhapsody.  Don't stop me now.  The show must go on.  Who wants to live forever.  I want it all.

I've heard Bohemian Rhapsody so much but still the part leading up to the guitar solo and the guitar solo give me goosebumps quite a bit.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Queen.  meh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I came home on leave wayyyy back when. My sister and her loafer were living with the 'rents because he was too stupid/lazy to work. He did score me some pot, so I gave him a temporary bye. In the course of discussion over the bowl I asked if either of them had heard of Queen. This is a small town in Indiana so I wasn't surprised when they said "no". We immediately headed out to try and find a copy. I had a probable course going from the local 5-and-dime all the way to Indianapolis, but they had it in town. We went back to the house and put it on the turntable and started to rock out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mother, who was ironing, dancing around a little to "Keep yourself alive." I'd never seen her dance or even express an interest in any music your typical red-neck truckers would approve of. Ever since, when I hear that song I think of Mom. (And when "Tie Your Mother Down" came out that picture got really weird.)
My favorite is a live version (1977) of Bohemian Rhapsody. Mercury did the entire song solo up to the guitar solo with an Echoplex and Grand Piano.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 354 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  Your Favorite Scene Tulayhah-Asadi 4 352 August 10, 2020 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  'Tis the Season (almost) -- your favorite Nativity photos here! Jehanne 38 2885 December 27, 2018 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The best song in the history of mankind WinterHold 25 1606 August 28, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  So finally tried making a classical piano song. . . bennyboy 27 2792 July 29, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  School Shooting Range (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 4 920 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Fire Storm (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 0 322 February 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  What is your favorite Disney movie? ƵenKlassen 37 4796 December 6, 2017 at 11:29 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Favorite '80s Song(s)? ƵenKlassen 4 1063 December 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  What song would describe your life? ƵenKlassen 30 6878 November 24, 2017 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fireball