Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oy vey
Oy vey

Judentanz
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: Oy vey
So.... where do I get tickets for the inevitable public stoning of all involved in creating this video?
(It is an amusing video. Interesting find.)
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
ROFLOL

Good one, Mehmet.

Bastards can really dance, can't they?
Used jewradar to find the videoBig GrinDD
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
No matter how hard anyone tries, they will never be as cool as these dancing Jews.

(January 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm)aleialoura Wrote: No matter how hard anyone tries, they will never be as cool as these dancing Jews.

How about these women from Turkey?

better yet, spurdöspörde from Suomi.
When it comes to the Turkish women- I don't think we ready for that jelly.

(January 2, 2012 at 3:47 pm)aleialoura Wrote: When it comes to the Turkish women- I don't think we ready for that jelly.

I have relatives that are quite alike those.
They dance a mean çiftetelli too.
(January 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm)aleialoura Wrote: No matter how hard anyone tries, they will never be as cool as these dancing Jews.

Does the audio in fact go with the video?

Very cool. Love the peanut gallery swaying in unison. Big Grin
Who says Jews have no rhythm?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell