Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay Auction Open!
eBay Auction Open!
In order to raise some extra money for the forums, I'm auctioning off some books on eBay. I will ship these books to any country, and as quickly as possible (without spending too much money).

Our auction page is here: http://myworld.ebay.com/atheistforums/

Currently the only item up for auction is the signed copy (paperback) of The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I intend to put up more items in the following days, depending on how many people express interest.

The list of books I have can be found in this thread. Please let me know which ones you would be interested in bidding for.

All proceeds will go towards paying for a new server, and you get a book in return!

Here is the auction for the signed copy of The God Delusion. If people want a photo of the signature for proof, I can provide it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0625717150

Update: Prices are in GBP for me, even when I visit the US site. Not sure if it will change for anyone else, but in case it doesn't, make sure you know what currency you are bidding in before you place a bid!
RE: eBay Auction Open!
No-one click on that link for at least 4 days 22 hours 52 mins!!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 3, 2012 at 5:07 pm)Darwinian Wrote: No-one click on that link for at least 4 days 22 hours 52 mins!!!

I see some godless heathen outbid me. I wonder who that could have been? Hmmmm?

Go outbid him! Big Grin
Yeah, you'll never guess that my maximum bid is £10.01 Big Grin
(January 3, 2012 at 5:49 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Go outbid him! Big Grin

It's my precious, and we wants it!

I can totally see myself paying way too much for it. I could probably save myself money by buying a new copy at Barnes and Noble and stalking Mr. Dawkins getting the autograph myself.

[Image: somebody-stop-me-5675_preview.jpg]
(January 3, 2012 at 5:55 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I can totally see myself paying way too much for it. I could probably save myself money by buying a new copy at Barnes and Noble and stalking Mr. Dawkins getting the autograph myself.

True, but it's for a good cause remember ;-)
(January 3, 2012 at 6:09 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 3, 2012 at 5:55 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I can totally see myself paying way too much for it. I could probably save myself money by buying a new copy at Barnes and Noble and stalking Mr. Dawkins getting the autograph myself.

True, but it's for a good cause remember ;-)

Hey, I gave at the office, buddy.

Big Grin

If I had money in my bank I would bid considering the cause... Or I would just donate directly, but I have only been using cash for the past few weeks. I'll maybe pay the bank a visit tomorrow... Maybe not though, depends how generous I feel in the morning (afternoon).
Cunt