Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abused Boobies
Abused Boobies
[Image: MzpPa.jpg]

Quote:Researchers studying a colony of Nazca boobies, a colonial seabird, found the birds perpetuate a "cycle of violence".

Juvenile birds that are maltreated by older, non-relatives grow up to become more violent towards other chicks.

It is the first evidence from a wild animal that, as in humans, "child abuse" can be socially transmitted down the generations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/14418174

Who would've thunk that boobies could be so nasty?

Angel

RE: Abused Boobies
This is not what I expected to find when I opened this thread. Angel
Abused Boobies
That thread title was a huge letdown Sad
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
In it's defense, it is in the Life Sciences forum.

LOL! Pervs!

(January 20, 2012 at 12:48 am)aleialoura Wrote: In it's defense, it is in the Life Sciences forum.

LOL! Pervs!

Moi?

Angel Cloud

(January 20, 2012 at 12:52 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 20, 2012 at 12:48 am)aleialoura Wrote: In it's defense, it is in the Life Sciences forum.

LOL! Pervs!

Moi?

Angel Cloud

Oui!

Wink

(January 20, 2012 at 12:48 am)aleialoura Wrote: LOL! Pervs!

They're not the only ones...Angel Cloud

Okay, okay, so I thought it was gonna be a thread about breast cancer. Still, I was completely mislead. Lol
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Please, think of the poor abused boobies.
Poor boobies! I wish I could just cuddle them all, and show them love. They looks so soft!

(January 20, 2012 at 1:04 am)aleialoura Wrote: Poor boobies! I wish I could just cuddle them all, and show them love. They looks so soft!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think about the poor boobies all the time.