Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:28 pm

Poll: How lazy are you?
This poll is closed.
I'm not lazy at all.
0%
0 0%
I'm quite lazy.
8.33%
1 8.33%
I'm moderately lazy.
58.33%
7 58.33%
I'm very lazy.
33.33%
4 33.33%
I'm extremely lazy.
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laziness
Laziness
How lazy are you?
RE: Laziness
Don't talk to me about laziness.. I'm so lazy that I
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I am very lazy.

I keep meaning to finally put some pen to paper on the dozens of ideas flying around my brain, but I can never be bothered.

Perhaps today that may change.
Cunt
What is lazy?? Is it not giving birth to all the ideas in your head because of lack of funds?? Is this lazy??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 23, 2012 at 11:03 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: What is lazy??

Dictionary.com Wrote:averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.

Not so much lazy as apathetic, at least about most things lately. Like an altarboy in a chastity belt, I can't be arsed.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm kinda lazy. I will get up and clean, cook, do laundry, go to work, etc.

but if something comes on t.v. that I don't want to watch, and the remote is too far out of reach, I will wait until nature calls to get up and get it.

Many times yes.

To contrast this, I am a blur of activity when I finally do something.

It's not that I'm averse to work... it's that I enjoy rest Smile
... I am, however, averse to any job that does not want me to be me. Hence why I don't have one yet Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I prefer to call it 'adversely affected by activity.'
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Im too lazy to even pick an option in this poll. I COULD become the world's lazy champion but...