Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Skin Gun
Video 
The Skin Gun
It's a little graphic but the implications of replacing skin with stem cells are staggering and worth watching.

RE: The Skin Gun
Holy shit, that's incredible.
Excellent. Now wait till skin guns are available for medical uses. Kudos for you.
wow 3-4 days.. awesome
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
The Skin Gun
Thanks to science and not your deity Smile
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Woah in 4 days wtf thats awesome!
Amazing! Too bad conservatives will be disgusted with the idea of this..

I'm 1000% for it!
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
(January 27, 2012 at 8:42 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Thanks to science and not your deity Smile
Big Grin reeeeaaally..

3 words
shadrach meshach abednego Big Grin

I know you have to take the shots when you see them KN, that's why you're my 2 favorite grumpy atheist Tongue
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
that's very very cool.

Too bad that in this country only the wealthy can afford to get burned. Undecided

Hospital: What? your little girl burned her arms in scalding pan grease? That's a shame you can't afford insurance cause we could actually fix that in a matter of days. Oh wait, you DO have health insurance?? Well, I'm afraid that technology isn't covered in your HMO. Happy scarring.

Angry
[Image: Evolution.png]

Gandalf, there is a reason they put signs on burn ward doors. *shudders* Anyway, cool.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought this was going to be about gun violence. brewer 3 686 March 14, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Origins of the pale skin color in Europeans Justtristo 30 14458 September 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  How Skin "sees" thesummerqueen 2 1007 November 4, 2011 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen