Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Supergiant is gonna get you
Supergiant is gonna get you
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16834913

Quote:A huge crustacean has been found lurking 7km down in the waters off the coast of New Zealand.

The creature - called a supergiant - is a type of amphipod, which are normally around 2-3cm long.

But these beasts, discovered in the Kermadec Trench, were more than 10 times bigger: the largest found measured in at 34cm.
Cunt
RE: Supergiant is gonna get you
Damn, I thought SuperGiant was like a SuperWalMart.
34cm is not my definition of a supergiant.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

That's what she said.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
[Image: _58229764_p1010514.jpg]

Prawn cocktail anyone?? Someone call Rev Jerry!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Looks delicious...I got a crab boil for that sucker...skewered shrimp with grilled vegies and an ice cold ale.....Hell yeah.

Or surf and turf. that with grilled chicken and a garden vegie salad and a zinfidel...maybe some deep fried green beans on the side with wasabi ranch dip
Yours for Dinner then revj?
Begging
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
mmm, wasabi.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Let's see.....7km is what...about 18 feet? And 34 cm is about 2 inches?

Man, I hate this metric shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 Science Trivia Questions to Get You Thinking Rhondazvous 7 815 May 10, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Do you get migraines? Losty 22 2348 May 8, 2019 at 11:14 am
Last Post: AgnosAtheis