Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:46 pm

Poll: Do you get migraines? Do you take meds for migraines? Do migraines make you vomit?
This poll is closed.
I never get migraines
38.46%
5 38.46%
I get migraines. I don’t take prescription meds. I never vomit.
23.08%
3 23.08%
I get migraines. I don’t take prescription meds. Migraines make me vomit.
15.38%
2 15.38%
I get migraines. I do take prescription meds. I never vomit.
7.69%
1 7.69%
I get migraines. I do take prescription meds. Migraines make me vomit.
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you get migraines?
Do you get migraines?
Do you get migraines? Do you take meds for migraines? Do migraines make you vomit?

I rarely get them since I started taking meds but I still do sometimes. I want to know about your experiences, but mostly I want some advice. If you’ve got any. Is there something I can do that will help me get through a migraine without vomiting? I hate vomiting and also it’s embarassing when you’re in a public place.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Do you get migraines?
Two farmers who raised wheat got into a property dispute. They filed suits against each other about the parameters of the land. The judge had to bang his gavel to quite them down because both were shouting "My grain". It gave the judge a severe headache.
I get cluster migraines, which are migraines that basically last for days. Contrary to popular belief, they're not fun.
(May 7, 2019 at 5:12 pm)no one Wrote: I get cluster migraines, which are migraines that basically last for days. Contrary to popular belief, they're not fun.

I had an ex who got those.  You have my sympathy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2019 at 5:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Two farmers who raised wheat got into a property dispute. They filed suits against each other about the parameters of the land. The judge had to bang his gavel to quite them down because both were shouting "My grain". It gave the judge a severe headache.

Nice job making fun of someone's medical condition.  Bunghole.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2019 at 5:12 pm)no one Wrote: I get cluster migraines, which are migraines that basically last for days. Contrary to popular belief, they're not fun.

Mine usually last for hours. The faster I can get into a dark quiet room where I curl into a ball and hope for death, the faster they go away.

How do people live with a migraine that’s lasts for days? When I get one, I seriously cannot do anything until it goes away. If I had them last for more than a day at a time I would lose my job.

0/10

(May 7, 2019 at 5:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2019 at 5:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Two farmers who raised wheat got into a property dispute. They filed suits against each other about the parameters of the land. The judge had to bang his gavel to quite them down because both were shouting "My grain". It gave the judge a severe headache.

Nice job making fun of someone's medical condition.  Bunghole.

Boru

Wasn't making fun of anyone. I was trying to add levity. Now if you want to argue this wasn't the right place, that would be a better argument. Wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

(May 7, 2019 at 5:01 pm)Losty Wrote: Do you get migraines? Do you take meds for migraines? Do migraines make you vomit?

I rarely get them since I started taking meds but I still do sometimes. I want to know about your experiences, but mostly I want some advice. If you’ve got any. Is there something I can do that will help me get through a migraine without vomiting? I hate vomiting and also it’s embarassing when you’re in a public place.

Sorry Losty. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. It sucks feeling bad. I do wish I had some advice. Hopefully others here can point you in the right direction.
(May 7, 2019 at 5:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 7, 2019 at 5:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nice job making fun of someone's medical condition.  Bunghole.

Boru

Wasn't making fun of anyone. I was trying to add levity. Now if you want to argue this wasn't the right place, that would be a better argument. Wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

Yeah.  Funny ha ha.  Ever had a migraine?  Ever watched someone go through it?  I'm not going to argue that this wasn't the right place, because it's so blatantly obvious that it doesn't require argument.  Maybe the next time someone has a thread about a death in their family, you could post funeral jokes.  That would be a fucking laugh riot.

Insensitive cunt.

Boru
(May 7, 2019 at 5:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2019 at 5:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Wasn't making fun of anyone. I was trying to add levity. Now if you want to argue this wasn't the right place, that would be a better argument. Wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

Yeah.  Funny ha ha.  Ever had a migraine?  Ever watched someone go through it?  I'm not going to argue that this wasn't the right place, because it's so blatantly obvious that it doesn't require argument.  Maybe the next time someone has a thread about a death in their family, you could post funeral jokes.  That would be a fucking laugh riot.

Insensitive cunt.

Boru

I apologized to Losty. If I was insensitive I wouldn't have done that.
Honestly, my feelings aren’t hurt, but I do hope I can get some serious answers.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 Science Trivia Questions to Get You Thinking Rhondazvous 7 766 May 10, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Supergiant is gonna get you frankiej 8 2139 February 3, 2012 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist