Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Giligan's Island
The New Giligan's Island
[Image: 431294_2351646611086_1847776941_1491503_...7324_n.jpg]
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: The New Giligan's Island
If only they could really be trapped on a deserted island... Sad
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
I still want to tap sarah Palin. Call me a glutton for punishment.
Rand Paul as Mrs. Howell could give one nightmares.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
Coolest new thread. I laughed so hard I sprayed coffee out my nose.
Trying to update my sig ...
Aw, I loved the New Gilligan's Island when it was on. Granted, it was a stupid Survivor rip-off, but, with a Mary Ann wearing as little as TBS will allow, does it really matter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEMpemceXk

Oh, wait. We're not talking about that? Nevermind.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Gingrich and Ron Paul were made for that photo, never have I seen peoples faces look so at ease and at home on anothers photoshopped body.
What is a gilligans island, i have heard mention of it before on galaxy quest. I think it may not have reached the uk.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 12, 2012 at 1:22 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: What is a gilligans island, i have heard mention of it before on galaxy quest. I think it may not have reached the uk.

Sitcom from the 1960's.

(February 12, 2012 at 1:24 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(February 12, 2012 at 1:22 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: What is a gilligans island, i have heard mention of it before on galaxy quest. I think it may not have reached the uk.

Sitcom from the 1960's.

The only island based thing from that era I remember had a little dude saying "the plane boss the plane" in it. It wasnt that was it?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The island that wants to be alone and hated. Something completely different 0 515 June 28, 2013 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Something completely different