Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?
Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?
Muslim brothers.  You have created our new Caliphate.  Who is your new Caliph?

Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing of the political systems of the world, -- these mostly democratic nations led by oligarchs, --- we members of the new Caliphate, --- thanks to individual strength of character, --- can say that we have conquered the West.

We have taught the Western alliances and liberal forces that there are limits to freedom of speech, --- that we must respect, --- if we are to live in harmony.

That limit to freedom of speech being that, if any insult the Caliphate’s God. Caliphate members will see any insult to be levelled at the whole nation, its culture, as well as to their person.

The West has been cowed; therefore, a modified Sharia can be put in place as the law of the land in all of the Western world.

The Muslim male freedom, to fight and kill for his rights, as dictated by his sense of duty and honor to wife and family, is at hand.  

Sure, some left wing voices will deny that they now live in a Caliphate, but our ideology of intolerance to other political and religious tribes and ideologies, --- as well as our apostates, --- has made the left, --- moot.

Intolerance to insult has won the day and our Caliphate is now a political reality.

Now all we need my brothers is a Caliph to modify Sharia to where rapprochement of all peoples of the world is possible.

Islam is the new world order and not the left wing un-United State system that cannot even bring rapprochement of its own states.

Muslim brothers. You have created our new right wing and intolerant Western system with a closer ideology to Islam. You have forced Western governments to the right and thus produced an ideological rapprochement to Islam. That is to create a Caliphate.

Muslim brothers, you must now elect a Caliph to unify all Muslim forces. Duty and honor demands it.

Your new Caliphate must have a Caliph.

Regards
DL
RE: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?
If you're taking nominations:

[Image: hjp7u.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?
Here is me expressing my freedom of speech:

Fuck off.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Freedom of speech, huh?

Well, in that case, your god is an assbutt.

[Image: t_61c9f8d04931013219f4723c91561e03.jpg]
Da fuq?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Isn't it a little early to be drinking hard booze?

But hey, if you don't start drinking in the morning, you can't drink all day.
He's absolutely right, the terrorists have won.  Not just here, globally. The harder we push back, in the manner we've decided to push back, the more closely our ideologies and situations approximate those wished for all along by same said terrorists. The global right fans the flames and eradicates the western ideal with it's every utterance, while the global left silences any dissent or criticism of the instigators and drains our resolve to resist. Together, they ensure that half measures and non-solutions are the only things on the table. It's a hell of a cost effective way to wage total war. A global asymmetric insurgency.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Your mother should have swallowed.
Fuck allah, fuck mohammed (the child-raping pervert) fuck the caliph and most of all fuck you.

P.S. - Your caliphate is vanishing under assault by mainly Shiite Iraqis.  Go Blow That Out Your Ass.
Is this a joke? I dunno. He seems serious. Min, you cantankerous old goat, you said it where I could not. Thank you sir.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Trump created the MAGABomber Foxaèr 6 448 October 30, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Have you ever lived anywhere else besides where you live now? Whateverist 55 14505 July 4, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Wink Please rise for our new national anthem NuclearEnergy 0 592 June 21, 2017 at 4:40 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  OK, Brits. You Have Your Marching Orders! Minimalist 10 3371 June 12, 2017 at 11:27 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle NuclearEnergy 6 2795 June 12, 2017 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker? Whateverist 15 2413 July 19, 2016 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Let's be honest muslim ladies... ignoramus 29 3542 April 20, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Tax Dollars Are Not Created Equal Minimalist 0 758 March 14, 2014 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muslim Brotherhood is now a terrorist group in Egypt! Dragonetti 10 2987 December 27, 2013 at 7:54 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  All Men Are Created Equal - But Some Are More Equal Than Others Minimalist 6 2016 December 13, 2013 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0