Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Interesting video
An Interesting video
I know I said I was leaving but I did leave. I was invited back in for a debate (which looks unlikely) then I saw a Muslim brother post on here. I will be leaving once again. However, I recently watched a video that shows animals 'submitting' to Allah.

However, I doubt they are. Why? because as a Muslim, I want to be honest and unfortunetly people are using these videos as evidence for Islam.

You can watch the videos here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc5BWafzE...r_embedded

Like I said, I think the man is trying to prove Islam true but I honestly doubt it. What do you all think?
RE: An Interesting video
Words fail me, they truly do.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
You have rendered the brilliant Darwinian speechless. I think I'll let that speak for me too.
(February 12, 2012 at 12:28 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Words fail me, they truly do.
What do you mean?

I am truly skeptic of this video though.

So why show it? No one cares. Go back to debating Mohameds paedophilia or the plagiarisms in the Qu'ran, or maybe the innacuracies of said book.
(February 12, 2012 at 12:42 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: So why show it? No one cares. Go back to debating Mohameds paedophilia or the plagiarisms in the Qu'ran, or maybe the innacuracies of said book.
I wanted to your views on it. Why did the goat suddenly stop moving when the man told a prayer?

Because like atheists, the goat got bored mid prayer and fell asleep.
It's either a trained goat or a fainting goat, which would certainly be affected by the stress of that man flinging him around.
Maybe you should watch the Mythbusters episode about the fainting goats and stop your baby musloholic tactic of divide and conquer.
(February 12, 2012 at 12:23 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: I will be leaving once again.

Then leave already!
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting video RobertE 20 3212 September 4, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Interesting Conversation with a Muslim miaharun 32 4649 November 24, 2015 at 10:29 am
Last Post: mr_j936
  I find this very interesting dyresand 0 812 January 28, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand