Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my crappy gift to your awesome forum.
my crappy gift to your awesome forum.
Wink Shades
i had a good time with you people though it was a short one. my thread aroused a strange anxiety in all of you .everyone was behaving like if i had triggered his weakness.someone were shouting and others were ridiculing me and amidst this anarchy someone chose to make her nude to show her anger....... so i ask you what the hell is this. this is your civilized world.it reminds me an incident when an eagle entered into my barn where i had kept some wild donkeys .the donkeys began shouting in fear that eagle might kill them. but at last i manged to cast out that eagle and things settled down.i am leaving this mental hospital with mission fulfilled, to expose you all.Wink Shades
i want to donate my sincere love to you all and i dedicate the following video to this forum which has people like you,the sick and crazy,devoid of all virtues.

ROFLOL
RE: my humble gift to your needy forum.
Who got nude? I missed it?

LOL

Bye, fucktard. Don't let the door hit ya where evolution split ya!

Aww I missed him, he sounds great
My gift to the forum, got rid of the hideously big red letter he used.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Haha! I put my gift to this forum in the other kuki thread.

You're welcome, everybody.

Wink

Who got nude?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I posted a photo of me showing some cleavage. That apparently equals nudity in batshit land.

Kuki,

Forgive me if my judgment is wrong, but I seriously think that you've been trolling here and your OP further supports that view, so now you're banned (even if you are actually leaving).

The video you posted didn't really make sense to me.
But I'll just tell you that I strongly disagree with your opinion of atheists that they are "sick and crazy" and "devoid of all virtues," as you stated.
(March 1, 2012 at 5:09 am)aleialoura Wrote: I posted a photo of me showing some cleavage. That apparently equals nudity in batshit land.

I have now seen the photo.

Very nice....

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I like leo's gift better dude ! Tongue
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome ex-muslim testimonies. purplepurpose 5 1371 August 2, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Christopher Hitchens | Awesome Hammer Blow! (Video) Woody68 2 1428 April 7, 2013 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: TromboneAtheist
  The Relgious Snitch Raps an Atheist Love Story - Awesome Gambit 16 9239 May 23, 2012 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: NoahsFarce
  48 minutes of awesome. phurgawtin 1 1032 February 3, 2012 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: RW_9
Thumbs Up Awesome Atheism Facebook Fan Page Mrcol1010 12 3693 August 3, 2010 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: In This Mind
  Awesome... just discovered I have a religious friend Loki_999 12 4041 June 10, 2010 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: cocoanut
  Life is awesome ! Rwandrall 32 8393 May 17, 2010 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Samson
  An Easter Gift from Ken Humphreys at Minimalist 5 3070 April 2, 2010 at 6:11 am
Last Post: leo-rcc